Default One of the idiots here...

On 11/16/20 7:51 PM, Justan O. wrote:
On 11/16/20 6:42 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/16/20 6:35 PM, John wrote:
On Mon, 16 Nov 2020 18:22:56 -0500, Keyser Söze

wrote:

On 11/16/20 6:05 PM, Tim wrote:
On Monday, November 16, 2020 at 7:14:35 AM UTC-6, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/16/20 7:51 AM, Tim wrote:

On 11/15/20 9:59 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
Tim wrote:
On Sunday, November 15, 2020 at 3:50:13 PM UTC-6, Keyser Söze
wrote:
On 11/15/20 3:20 PM, Tim wrote:
On Saturday, November 14, 2020 at 4:01:36 PM UTC-6, Keyser
Söze wrote:
...posted this the other day on a Maryland firearms site:

"The immediate goals are to deny Biden Pa. ... It doesn't
matter if
Trump wins or loses, Biden can't be allowed to steal Pa.
from Trump and
it would put a huge black eye on Biden not carrying his own
state."

Poor baby....he must be listening to the lunacy being
spouted by his
idol, Trump, Trump's bizarre lawyer, Guiliani, and Trump's
mentally
challenged adult sons, Beavis and Butthead.
--
*Lock Trump Up!*
Only an idiot would think that someone from here would post

--
*Lock Trump Up!*
No, I asked you. Again, you got any proof?

You mean other than the indisputable fact the Bert posted it?
Ask him.

What indisputable fact?

You mean, other than you are a classic stunatz?

Ask "B.", aka Bert Robbins, aka "theBert" about his post. He logs on
here. Easy enough. Or you can take it on faith, just as you do your
religious beliefs which you believe without proof.

--
*Lock Trump Up!*
Uppi can't answer a szimeple question after being repeat3edly asked

You've gotten your answer: ask Bertbrain if he posted that. I could
just
take a snap of the post with his "handle" there, but it is more fun
watching you perseverate. Here's an idea: ask your jesus if bert made
that post and get back to us.

How much you want to bet Tim never abandoned any of his children?
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

I don't give a **** about Tim's personal life with his family. It's
not my business. I'm not a yenta. You are.

Yenta? Is that Hebrew or Yiddish?

Yinglish.

--
*Lock Trump Up!*

Söze wrote:
[...]

to and you call me a stunatz?** You're moire laughable as time
rolls on, Harry

You've gotten your answer: ask Bertbrain if he posted that. I could
just
take a snap of the post with his "handle" there, but it is more fun
watching you perseverate. Here's an idea: ask your jesus if bert made
that post and get back to us.

How much you want to bet Tim never abandoned any of his children?
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

I don't give a **** about Tim's personal life with his family. It's
not my business. I'm not a yenta. You are.

Yenta? Is that Hebrew or Yiddish?

Yinglish.

Nope. Try again.

On Mon, 16 Nov 2020 15:42:03 -0800 (PST), Tim wrote:

On 11/15/20 3:20 PM, Tim wrote:
[...]

Uppi can't answer a szimeple question after being repeat3edly asked to and you call me a stunatz? You're moire laughable as time rolls on, Harry

You've gotten your answer: ask Bertbrain if he posted that. I could just
take a snap of the post with his "handle" there, but it is more fun
watching you perseverate. Here's an idea: ask your jesus if bert made
that post and get back to us.

--
*Lock Trump Up!*

You cant provide a link to it and get it over with?

He finds it hard to prove bull****.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

On 11/15/20 3:20 PM, Tim wrote:
[...]

Yet you keep responding.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

On 11/15/20 3:20 PM, Tim wrote:
[...]

Ahh, but unlike you, tim, Just-A-Whore, et cetera, I'm not obsessed with
the posters here. And I rarely respond the way you want. How are all
those kids of color doing that you ****ed over when you were a
fourth-rate substitute teacher screwing the county?

--
*Lock Trump Up!*

A response, when you supposedly don't give a ****, is still a response. Do you
just like reading your own bull****?
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Berkley idiots... Tim General 71 February 4th 17 11:04 PM
Idiots... F.O.A.D. General 94 November 1st 13 02:22 PM
Any idiots... flajim[_2_] General 34 September 3rd 10 12:39 AM
Idiots sink boat. Idiots die. Larry Cruising 21 September 16th 09 12:48 PM
2/3 of Democrats are idiots Horvath ASA 6 September 4th 03 10:44 AM