Default Arizona...

On Fri, 13 Nov 2020 12:33:18 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 11/13/20 12:24 PM, wrote:
On Fri, 13 Nov 2020 15:34:57 -0000 (UTC), "Justan O."
wrote:

On 11/13/20 6:41 AM, Keyser Söze wrote:
(CNN) For just the second time in more than seven decades, a Democrat
will carry Arizona in a presidential election, a monumental shift for a
state that was once a Republican stronghold.

CNN projected on Thursday that President-elect Joe Biden will carry
Arizona, defeating President Donald Trump and providing Democrats in
Arizona and the universe of allied grassroots organizations in the state
with a crowning achievement a decade in the making.

Biden's win in the state that propelled Republican leaders like Barry
Goldwater and John McCain to national prominence could foretell problems
for the party going forward. Three key shifts in the state helped
Democrats this year: a growing Latino population that leans Democratic,
a surge in voters moving to Arizona from more liberal states like
California and Illinois, and the way suburban voters have starkly broken
with a Republican Party led by someone like Trump.

Next...Georgia?

--
*Lock Trump Up!*
You hit the nail on the head. Liberals fleeing California and Illinois after

Those northerners are certainly packing into Florida after ****ing up
their own states.

They come here to "get away from it all" and then bring "it all" with
them.

That's hilarious coming from a transplant to Florida like you. The
Yankees I know who relocated to Florida moved there because they were
tired of northern winters. My widowed mother moved to Florida from New
Haven for that reason, and so did my uncle and his wife, who moved there
from the North Shore of the Boston area.

I was always a Florida guy trapped in Maryland by my job. My family
have been in Florida since I was 7. It is where I spent my summers for
years. My grandfather's home was my summer camp. I requested 7th
district in the CG. I started trying to get a transfer shortly after I
started at IBM.

On 11/13/20 8:50 PM, wrote:
On Fri, 13 Nov 2020 12:33:18 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

I wonder if the white flight from New Haven coincided with the Krause family
mass boogy out of town. Would that make mom and son racists?

On 11/13/20 10:48 PM, Justan O. wrote:
On 11/13/20 8:50 PM, wrote:
On Fri, 13 Nov 2020 12:33:18 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

wrote:

On 11/13/20 6:41 AM, Keyser Söze wrote:
Â* (CNN) For just the second time in more than seven decades, a
[...]

neighborhood. Thankfully they aren'tÂ* as bad as Fat Harry.

[...]

No, ****-for-brains. My mom moved to Florida a few years after my dad
died, for the reason I stated: she wanted to leave the chilly winters
behind. You should stick to analyzing the boogers you pick out of your
nose...anything else is beyond your deductive powers.

--
*Lock Trump Up!*

On 11/13/20 8:50 PM, wrote:
On Fri, 13 Nov 2020 12:33:18 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

So you are claiming the Krause klan didn't escape that ******** during the
famous New Haven White Flight?

On Fri, 13 Nov 2020 20:50:47 -0500, wrote:

On Fri, 13 Nov 2020 12:33:18 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

My family moved to Seattle shortly after I was drafted. I tried for almost 30
years to get stationed at Ft. Lewis or thereabouts. Never happened.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

On 11/13/20 8:50 PM, wrote:
On Fri, 13 Nov 2020 12:33:18 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

The only remaining close relative I had living in New Haven after my dad
died was my mom, and, as I stated now at least three times, she left for
a warm climate.
--
*Lock Trump Up!*

On 11/13/20 8:50 PM, wrote:
On Fri, 13 Nov 2020 12:33:18 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

You've stated a lot of **** three times that was untrue each time.

How's your son doing? Do you communicate with him at all, or has he told you to
**** off?
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Arizona tries to keep up jps General 0 October 16th 13 08:24 PM
Arizona Love jps General 2 October 2nd 13 09:53 PM
My take on the Arizona shootings Paul@BYC[_2_] General 14 January 11th 11 11:56 PM
California and Arizona mmc General 108 July 24th 10 04:00 PM
Arizona Bill Gordon Cruising 5 May 21st 10 05:21 PM