Default Where's The John hiding.

Must be home in the basement blubbering into his European beers.

On 11/5/20 8:08 AM, True North wrote:
Must be home in the basement blubbering into his European beers.

Maybe he's at a MAGA-KLAN rally, listening to pale white people playing
hillbilly music.

Here, we watched videos of a B.B. King concert and Bob Dylan's 30th
anniverary concert.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fk2prKnYnI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGEIMCWob3U

--
*Expand the Supreme Court!*

On 11/5/20 8:17 AM, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/5/20 8:08 AM, True North wrote:
Must be home in the basement blubbering into his European beers.

Maybe he's at a MAGA-KLAN rally, listening to pale white people playing
hillbilly music.

Here, we watched videos of a B.B. King concert and Bob Dylan's 30th
anniverary concert.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fk2prKnYnI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGEIMCWob3U

--
*Expand the Supreme Court!*

Looks like your little buddy is drunk as a skunk right now.

On 11/5/20 8:08 AM, True North wrote:
Must be home in the basement blubbering into his European beers.

Advice to Donny:
Step away from your keyboard while you're drinking...

On Thursday, 5 November 2020 at 09:17:38 UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/5/20 8:08 AM, True North wrote:
Must be home in the basement blubbering into his European beers.

Maybe he's at a MAGA-KLAN rally, listening to pale white people playing
hillbilly music.

Here, we watched videos of a B.B. King concert and Bob Dylan's 30th
anniverary concert.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fk2prKnYnI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGEIMCWob3U

--
*Expand the Supreme Court!*

Darn...re the Bob Dlyan video.....message says "uploaded has made video unavailable in your country"
BB King is good.

On Thursday, 5 November 2020 at 10:21:01 UTC-4, Justan O. wrote:
On 11/5/20 8:08 AM, True North wrote:
Must be home in the basement blubbering into his European beers.

Advice to Donny:
Step away from your keyboard while you're drinking...

Sorry Justine but no beer in the house and I don't drink wine or hard stuff.
I'll have to get over to the liquor store for a case of my favourite light beer.

True North Wrote in message:r
On Thursday, 5 November 2020 at 10:21:01 UTC-4, Justan O. wrote: On 11/5/20 8:08 AM, True North wrote: Must be home in the basement blubbering into his European beers. Advice to Donny: Step away from your keyboard while you're drinking...Sorry Justine but no beer in the house and I don't drink wine or hard stuff. I'll have to get over to the liquor store for a case of my favourite light beer.

Well Donna, whose fault is it you ran out? You should buy more
than a days supply, if you don't want to run out again
tomorrow.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

On 11/5/20 11:54 AM, justan wrote:
True North Wrote in message:r
On Thursday, 5 November 2020 at 10:21:01 UTC-4, Justan O. wrote: On 11/5/20 8:08 AM, True North wrote: Must be home in the basement blubbering into his European beers. Advice to Donny: Step away from your keyboard while you're drinking...Sorry Justine but no beer in the house and I don't drink wine or hard stuff. I'll have to get over to the liquor store for a case of my favourite light beer.

Well Donna, whose fault is it you ran out? You should buy more
than a days supply, if you don't want to run out again
tomorrow.

Fortunately, yuou don't have to get an Rx renewed for stupid pills,
since your stupidity is genetic.

--
*Expand the Supreme Court!*

On Thursday, 5 November 2020 at 12:56:09 UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/5/20 11:54 AM, justan wrote:
True North Wrote in message:r
On Thursday, 5 November 2020 at 10:21:01 UTC-4, Justan O. wrote: On 11/5/20 8:08 AM, True North wrote: Must be home in the basement blubbering into his European beers. Advice to Donny: Step away from your keyboard while you're drinking...Sorry Justine but no beer in the house and I don't drink wine or hard stuff. I'll have to get over to the liquor store for a case of my favourite light beer.

Well Donna, whose fault is it you ran out? You should buy more
than a days supply, if you don't want to run out again
tomorrow.

Fortunately, yuou don't have to get an Rx renewed for stupid pills,
since your stupidity is genetic.
--
*Expand the Supreme Court!*

Snerk!
You can't fix stupid.

True North wrote:
[...]

You and Harry. You especially prove your statement.

Why is Obama hiding... Atomic Abusement Park Clown General 1 November 2nd 08 08:33 PM
Hiding out Donal? Joe ASA 4 March 9th 06 02:33 AM
Now we know where Jon-boy is hiding Horvath ASA 1 December 18th 04 03:43 PM
Hiding? Rick Electronics 0 July 20th 04 06:04 PM
(OT ) Hiding War's Toll Jim General 0 March 10th 04 12:06 AM