Default Where's The John hiding.

On 11/6/20 12:33 PM, Justan O. wrote:
On 11/6/20 11:08 AM, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/6/20 10:12 AM, Justan O. wrote:
On 11/6/20 9:37 AM, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/5/20 8:19 PM, True North wrote:
On Thursday, 5 November 2020 at 19:51:38 UTC-4, Tim wrote:
On Thursday, November 5, 2020 at 7:08:45 AM UTC-6, True North wrote:
Must be home in the basement blubbering into his European beers.
Actually Don, he's had cataract surgery and a follow up., so far...
I probably should too, but so far I'm doinng ok

You're way too young for that, Tim.
My mother was close to 90 when she had her operation. She paid the
$200.00 extra for the soft lenses. The older hard type were no
charge...as was the operation.

I had mine done about five years ago, one eye at a time, about six
months apart. My union's insurance paid for most of it, but I had
about a $250 out of pocket each time. Each time, had it done one
day, came back the next for the eye doc to check out the job. Doc
was playing Mozart in the operating room.

--
*Expand the Supreme Court!*

Mine cost me about 5g.

That's what the charge would have been for my Lasik decades ago. But I
ended up not having an out of pocket, since my insurance paid 80% and
as I was the second member of the family to be treated by the same
doc, I got a 20% discount. So I ended up getting the surgery for zero
out of pocket. Sweet, eh?Â*

--
*Expand the Supreme Court!*

Apparently I wasn'tÂ* treated as a charity case.

Sure you were...the Navy took you in in spite of your mental deficiencies.

--
*Expand the Supreme Court!*

On Friday, 6 November 2020 at 18:19:26 UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote:
[...]

Apparently I wasn't treated as a charity case.

Sure you were...the Navy took you in in spite of your mental deficiencies..
--
*Expand the Supreme Court!*

SNERK!
I agree wholeheartedly and unequivocally with this post.

On Fri, 6 Nov 2020 11:08:01 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

[...]

Yeah some $15 an hour brick layer paid for your surgery.

wrote:

[...]

If Fat Harry didn't have the where with all to pay his way he at least got
some union to pay for him. I'll give him credit for that

wrote:

[...]

If Fat Harry didn'tÂ* have the where with all to pay his way he at least got
some union to pay for him. I'llÂ* give him credit for that

I paid the full premium for my union health insurance, as did every
other union member. The union negotiated the health insurance package
from the insurer and collected and forwarded the premiums from the union
members and employers of its members; it did not pay for the premiums. I
paid both the member and employer share, but because of the negotiating
ability of the union, the total was still less than buying similar
insurance on my own.

--
*Expand the Supreme Court!*

Keyser Söze wrote:
[...]

Why are you still broke?

True North wrote:
[...]

Of course.Â* You *have* to.

wrote:

[...]

Once again, that was not the union in which I was a member.

So was the $12 an hour diddy writer Union.

On Fri, 6 Nov 2020 17:19:24 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

[...]

Given the fact that the army wouldn't even take you when you offered
yourself up to them, (according to your story) what does that say
about you.?

wrote:

[...]

The army never had a chance to "take me" when I was of draft age because
like most young men of my age back then, I wasn't drafted.

--
*Expand the Supreme Court!*

Why is Obama hiding... Atomic Abusement Park Clown General 1 November 2nd 08 08:33 PM
Hiding out Donal? Joe ASA 4 March 9th 06 02:33 AM
Now we know where Jon-boy is hiding Horvath ASA 1 December 18th 04 03:43 PM
Hiding? Rick Electronics 0 July 20th 04 06:04 PM
(OT ) Hiding War's Toll Jim General 0 March 10th 04 12:06 AM