Default Where's The John hiding.

On 11/9/20 10:39 AM, Justan O. wrote:
On 11/9/20 7:56 AM, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/8/20 8:59 PM, wrote:
On Sun, 8 Nov 2020 19:14:26 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 11/8/20 6:14 PM,
wrote:
On Sun, 8 Nov 2020 10:18:16 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 11/8/20 9:56 AM, Tim wrote:

Just some gee whiz info
https://www.historynet.com/whats-your-number.htm

I would have been over 200 but by then I was 13 months from being
discharged from a 6 year enlistment.

There was a local kid who inlisted and served a tourthen was duly
discharged.Â* 4 months later he got a draft notice. LOL

I'm sure I would remember my lottery number if whatever number I had
resulted in me being called in for that pre-induction physical. I
don't
even remember getting a number. I assume you found out from a letter
sent by either a federal agency or the local draft board. I think I
remember getting a letter my senior year of high school that said
I had
to register for the draft but I never received any communication
once my
draft status was 2-S, so I never had to get a friendly doctor write a
letter for me that claimed I was suffering from "bone spurs."Â*

So you just stayed II-S until you were too old. That makes sense.
The lottery was in Dec 1969 so you missed it if you were born 1943 or
earlier.

I don't know if I "stayed" II-S. All I know is that while I kept my
draft board in New Haven apprised of my whereabouts, it never contacted
me. I can only assume if the board had something to tell me, it would
have reached out and mailed me a letter or a notice. It never did.

If your status changed, you would have received another card ...
assuming they really had your address. They found me within a month or
so of leaving school and sent me another card. I was in boot camp as I
recall (maybe FT school). I suppose if your last university never
contacted Selective Service on your departure, you might have stayed
II-S.

I had a couple of postal return receipts I kept for a few years after
the draft ended, so I know the board got my changes of address. As to
my draft status, as I said, I don't know, since I wasn't contacted.
We're talking about a minor signpost of life that took place about 50
years ago, and it wasn't important enough for me to remember many
details. I mean, really...getting into Bonnie Sue's panties at the
Bowl Drive In Theater when I was a young teen was important and I
remember everything about it, but not being drafted? Not so much.

--
*Expand the Supreme Court!*

You kept those receipts as momentos? Right. You were afraid that one
mistake
would have you wearing green. You should have taken into account that the
Selective Service was SELECTIVE. YOU NEEDENT HAVE WORRIED ABOUT BEING
SELECTED. you're a coward, remember?

I guess I forgot...when do your adult kids get released from prison?
--
*Expand the Supreme Court!*

On Mon, 9 Nov 2020 10:32:52 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 11/9/20 10:32 AM, Justan O. wrote:
On 11/9/20 7:41 AM, John wrote:
On Sun, 8 Nov 2020 19:17:42 -0500, Keyser Söze

wrote:

On 11/8/20 6:10 PM, Justan O. wrote:
On 11/8/20 5:09 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/8/20 4:57 PM, Justan O. wrote:
On 11/8/20 4:33 PM, True North wrote:
On Sunday, 8 November 2020 at 15:18:48 UTC-4, Justan O. wrote:
On 11/8/20 10:18 AM, Keyser Söze wrote: On 11/8/20 9:56 AM, Tim
wrote: Just some gee whiz info
https://www.historynet.com/whats-your-number.htm I would
have been over 200 but by then I was 13 months from being
discharged from a 6 year enlistment. There was a local kid
who inlisted and served a tourthen was duly discharged. 4 months
later he got a draft notice. LOL I'm sure I would
remember my lottery number if whatever number I had resulted in
me being called in for that pre-induction physical. I don't
even remember getting a number. I assume you found out from a
letter sent by either a federal agency or the local draft
board. I think I remember getting a letter my senior year of
high school that said I had to register for the draft but I
never received any communication once my draft status was 2-S,
so I never had to get a friendly doctor write a letter for me
that claimed I was suffering from "bone spurs." --
*Expand the Supreme Court!*
Forget your draft dodger disclaimer for a moment. I want to see
if you choose to disclaim some even more egregious behavior.
Have you ever lost a house to foreclosure? Have you been
bankrupt multiple times? Have you ever failed to pay your taxes
in full and on time? Have you ever tried to mislead our readers
by making up storys about yourself that are untrue? Have you
ever participated in voting fraud? Would you care to confess to
other egregious behavior that we might be interested in?

While were asking questions.....here's a couple for y'all Justine.

Have you ever aided and abetted a racist by voting for the Orange
Menace or by belonging to a gang led by a certain JohnnyMop?

Well be waiting for your answer.

Tell you what lil Donnie. I'll answer your Qs when Fat Harry gives
me honest
answers to mine. It'll never happen you say. I'll* bet you're right.

As a devoted Trump supporter, the same Trump who is the most
corrupt politician in the history of the United States, bar none,
you are in no position to question anyone about anything. You, your
buddy Herring, and a couple of others here ought to form a new
newsgroup and call it "Scumball Racist Trumpsters." where you can
all jerk each other off all day long.

--
*Expand the Supreme Court!*

As you probably suspect, I already have the answers to the questions
I asked
you. They are a matter of public record and serve to prove what a
low life
scumbag failure you are. Sorry there's* no wiggle room for you. The
facts
are the facts. Scumbag.

You must think I give a **** what you post here. I don't.

Yet you respond to every comment. Something strange there, eh?
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

I know pretty much how to get him to respond and which posts he will refuse
to respond to. I'll bet you know too.

I guess I forgot...when do your adult kids get released from prison?

if he has adult kids, I'll bet he cares for them, unlike you. How could you
abandon a child?
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

On 11/8/20 8:59 PM, wrote:
On Sun, 8 Nov 2020 19:14:26 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

wrote:

On 11/8/20 9:56 AM, Tim wrote:

Just some gee whiz info
https://www.historynet.com/whats-your-number.htm

I would have been over 200 but by then I was 13 months from being
discharged from a 6 year enlistment.

There was a local kid who inlisted and served a tourthen was duly
discharged.* 4 months later he got a draft notice. LOL

[...]

Tell us about your adult kid, deadbeat dad.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/8/20 8:50 PM, Bill wrote:

You must think I give a **** what you post here. I don't.

That is because you don’t care who you screwed out of goods and money. You
are a selfish narcissistic ahole.

No, Bilious, it is because I don't give a **** about what you right-wing
Trumpsters post. It's not more complicated than that. There's no need
for you to project. As I have posted many times, I am here so I can be
present when this usenet septic tank overflows and is shut down by the
Internet Health Department. And, of course, to read some of the crazy
**** you right-wingers believe and post.

You don’t give a **** about anyone else, except how to screw them.

On 11/9/20 5:12 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/8/20 8:50 PM, Bill wrote:

You must think I give a **** what you post here. I don't.

That is because you don’t care who you screwed out of goods and money. You
are a selfish narcissistic ahole.

No, Bilious, it is because I don't give a **** about what you right-wing
Trumpsters post. It's not more complicated than that. There's no need
for you to project. As I have posted many times, I am here so I can be
present when this usenet septic tank overflows and is shut down by the
Internet Health Department. And, of course, to read some of the crazy
**** you right-wingers believe and post.

You don’t give a **** about anyone else, except how to screw them.

Absolutely untrue, but it is true I believe there are only two people in
this newsgroup I'd enjoy meeting. You aren't one of them.

--
*Expand the Supreme Court!*

Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/9/20 5:12 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/8/20 8:50 PM, Bill wrote:

You must think I give a **** what you post here. I don't.

That is because you don’t care who you screwed out of goods and money. You
are a selfish narcissistic ahole.

No, Bilious, it is because I don't give a **** about what you right-wing
Trumpsters post. It's not more complicated than that. There's no need
for you to project. As I have posted many times, I am here so I can be
present when this usenet septic tank overflows and is shut down by the
Internet Health Department. And, of course, to read some of the crazy
**** you right-wingers believe and post.

You don’t give a **** about anyone else, except how to screw them.

Absolutely untrue, but it is true I believe there are only two people in
this newsgroup I'd enjoy meeting. You aren't one of them.

So, Mariner Finance did not take to your screwing?

On 11/9/20 7:01 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/9/20 5:12 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/8/20 8:50 PM, Bill wrote:

You must think I give a **** what you post here. I don't.

That is because you don’t care who you screwed out of goods and money. You
are a selfish narcissistic ahole.

No, Bilious, it is because I don't give a **** about what you right-wing
Trumpsters post. It's not more complicated than that. There's no need
for you to project. As I have posted many times, I am here so I can be
present when this usenet septic tank overflows and is shut down by the
Internet Health Department. And, of course, to read some of the crazy
**** you right-wingers believe and post.

You don’t give a **** about anyone else, except how to screw them.

Absolutely untrue, but it is true I believe there are only two people in
this newsgroup I'd enjoy meeting. You aren't one of them.

So, Mariner Finance did not take to your screwing?

You still screwing undocumented workers in your illegal home handyman
business?

--
*Expand the Supreme Court!*

Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/9/20 7:01 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/9/20 5:12 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/8/20 8:50 PM, Bill wrote:

[...]

Never screwed them. That is your bailiwick.

On 11/9/20 8:01 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/9/20 7:01 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/9/20 5:12 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/8/20 8:50 PM, Bill wrote:

[...]

Sure, Bilious. Whatever you say.

--
*Expand the Supreme Court!*

Why is Obama hiding... Atomic Abusement Park Clown General 1 November 2nd 08 08:33 PM
Hiding out Donal? Joe ASA 4 March 9th 06 02:33 AM
Now we know where Jon-boy is hiding Horvath ASA 1 December 18th 04 03:43 PM
Hiding? Rick Electronics 0 July 20th 04 06:04 PM
(OT ) Hiding War's Toll Jim General 0 March 10th 04 12:06 AM