Default Michigan...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoNZ...ature=emb_logo

--
Nearly 230,000+ Americans will never recover from the incompetence of
Donald Trump.

On Tue, 27 Oct 2020 22:49:44 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoNZ...ature=emb_logo

Yeah they want a man who respects women, like the guy who ****ed his
intern in the face and wiped his dick on her dress.

wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoNZ...ature=emb_logo

Yeah they want a man who respects women, like the guy who ****ed his
intern in the face and wiped his dick on her dress.

The intern was over 21 at the time and from what I recall and read, she
encouraged the attention. I know many women of all ages at the time who
would have gladly had sex with Clinton if the opportunity arose.

Oh, and Clinton isn't running. Try to keep that in mind. He's been out
of office for close to 20 years.

On 10/28/20 9:24 AM, Keyser Söze wrote:
I know many women of all ages at the time who
would have gladly had sex with Clinton if the opportunity arose.

I'm sure you do. Keep your family secrets to yourself. We already have
enough material on you.

wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoNZ...ature=emb_logo

Yeah they want a man who respects women, like the guy who ****ed his
intern in the face and wiped his dick on her dress.

Lighten up on ol' Bill. He was just trying to muster up the courage to go
home at night.

wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoNZ...ature=emb_logo

Yeah they want a man who respects women, like the guy who ****ed his
intern in the face and wiped his dick on her dress.

Lighten up on ol' Bill. He was just trying to muster up the courage to go
home at night.

LMAO!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoNZ...ature=emb_logo

Yeah they want a man who respects women, like the guy who ****ed his
intern in the face and wiped his dick on her dress.

The intern was over 21 at the time and from what I recall and read, she
encouraged the attention. I know many women of all ages at the time who
would have gladly had sex with Clinton if the opportunity arose.

Most of the women Harvey Weinstein abused were over 21. Was that OK?
Most of those women ****ed him to advance their career and it wasn't
until they were rich and famous that they complained.
If you were actually in step with female activists you would recognize
the disparity of power is a factor in what is acceptable behavior.

Oh, and Clinton isn't running. Try to keep that in mind. He's been out
of office for close to 20 years.

It doesn't keep him from being a scum bag.

On 10/28/20 7:24 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 28 Oct 2020 09:24:38 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoNZ...ature=emb_logo

Yeah they want a man who respects women, like the guy who ****ed his
intern in the face and wiped his dick on her dress.

The intern was over 21 at the time and from what I recall and read, she
encouraged the attention. I know many women of all ages at the time who
would have gladly had sex with Clinton if the opportunity arose.

Most of the women Harvey Weinstein abused were over 21. Was that OK?
Most of those women ****ed him to advance their career and it wasn't
until they were rich and famous that they complained.
If you were actually in step with female activists you would recognize
the disparity of power is a factor in what is acceptable behavior.

Oh, and Clinton isn't running. Try to keep that in mind. He's been out
of office for close to 20 years.

It doesn't keep him from being a scum bag.

Trump is the scummiest of scum bags, but you don't put him down for it,
and he is a contemporary candidate.

--
*Expand the Supreme Court!*

Off to Michigan [email protected] General 15 August 7th 16 01:47 AM
Off to Michigan [email protected] General 2 February 23rd 16 01:23 AM
McCain gives up on Michigan Boater General 0 October 2nd 08 08:48 PM
"Sea" of Michigan! Donal ASA 110 December 28th 04 02:27 PM
Top O' Michigan Marathon Chris Hagerl Power Boat Racing 0 November 11th 03 01:25 AM