Keyser Söze[_3_] Keyser Söze[_3_] is offline

Default Michigan...

On 10/28/20 9:13 AM, wrote:
On Tue, 27 Oct 2020 22:49:44 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoNZ...ature=emb_logo

Yeah they want a man who respects women, like the guy who ****ed his
intern in the face and wiped his dick on her dress.

The intern was over 21 at the time and from what I recall and read, she
encouraged the attention. I know many women of all ages at the time who
would have gladly had sex with Clinton if the opportunity arose.

Oh, and Clinton isn't running. Try to keep that in mind. He's been out
of office for close to 20 years.
--
Nearly 230,000+ Americans will never recover from the incompetence of
Donald Trump.