Default Is there a boating group on usenet?

On Tuesday, September 8, 2020 at 4:27:30 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Tue, 8 Sep 2020 06:53:45 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:
On Tuesday, September 8, 2020 at 9:28:40 AM UTC-4, wrote:
On Tue, 8 Sep 2020 06:10:05 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

Just wondering. Thanks! I like small boats for use with oars and small outboards.

===

Although boating discussion on this group has thinned out for various
reasons, most of us have, or had, boating experience, and most owners
of larger boats also own a small boat or two. What would you like to
know?

https://www.avg.com

Thanks. I have an 11' Boston Whaler and a small outboard and while it is rowable, it is not really a rowboat. I'm looking for something decent looking a little longer maybe 14 to 16 feet that I can row around inshore where I like to fish(rowing is quieter than motor) but attach a motor to get to those fishing spots. I have found it difficult to find a decent small boat. I don't like aluminum. A nice fiberglass dory would be ok, but I can't find any.

Something like this might be what you are looking for. They are pretty
stable and will take a pretty good sized outboard but get around OK
with a kicker.

gheenoe.net

Thanks. What I seem to like most of what I have seen so far is a dory.

This is a boating group because... X ` Man General 8 May 13th 12 03:02 PM
Looking for a usenet group that talks about boats. Amigoid General 10 March 5th 10 05:48 AM
*IMPORTANT* Message for Google Group, Usenet and AOL users! [email protected] General 1 January 27th 05 02:36 AM
It's a BOATing group Derek General 8 July 2nd 04 01:14 PM
This is NOT a Boating Group, it an O.T Group Florida Keyz General 3 March 11th 04 01:11 AM