Default Just a quick peek

I think it's been about a month since I lifted the lid off this septic
tank for a look-see and this time I barely lifted up one corner of the
lid. Fortunately.

We took a nice trip to South Carolina and Georgia, spending time in
Charleston, Hilton Head-Bluffton, and Savannah. Of the three, I think we
prefer Savannah for several reasons. Even with the TrumpDemic, the
crowds in HH were really intolerable and the auto traffic was just
incredible, and the Savannah area has nice beaches and an interesting
riverfront, plus it is a real city, which Hilton Head isn't. We looked
at a few houses in the close-in, high and dry Savannah 'burbs and liked
what we saw.
We liked Charleston as a place to visit, but not a place to live. We've
been to all three places several times, of course, but strictly as
touristas.

Hope you all are enjoying the ongoing Trump horror story. It just seems
to get worse every day, doesn't it? I'd guess the odds of him winning
re-election are no better than 50-50, which is pretty grim for an
incumbent.

Ta-ta.

--
MAGA - Manipulating America's Gullible Assholes

On Tue, 28 Jul 2020 10:11:00 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

[...]

===

You can run but you can't hide. The debts, the IRS and the court
judgements will follow you everywhere.

https://www.avg.com

wrote:

[...]

HH and even Blufton are way out of his price range.
Savanah and Charleston are even a bit rich for his blood unless he is
willing to move to a clapboard shack in the burbs. Its highly likely he's
leveraged all his equity. Fat Harry never learned to manage his money. He's
probably destroyed his southern belle's credit rating as well. I doubt they
could even swing a lease on a home in Yeehaw Junction.

wrote:

[...]

Savannah is a pretty cool place as long as you are careful and leave before dark. After dark, it gets sketchy and crime-ridden. I know two folks who have been mugged at 9-10pm in the downtown tourist areas. Harold will be a soft target. The only beach action nearby is Tybee Island, and it's just OK for a beach. He's probably looking at Hardeeville for his suburb house. It's real nice there. Not.

He has to face it... he just doesn't have the money to be able to afford living in a desirable coastal area of SC.

wrote:

[...]

Not having money doesn't seem to have stopped him before.

Pass the popcorn and wait for the previews to finish.

https://www.avg.com

B B is offline

In article , says...

[...]

September 10th is fast approaching Harry. A large number of Mariner
Finance, LLC's cases are dismissed most likely with the debtors striking
a deal and not having to appear in court. Why haven't you done that yet?
Are you under the belief that you are appearing before a sympathetic, to
your political leanings judge, and you can wink or nod and walk out
scott free?

On 7/30/20 11:19 AM, B wrote:
In article , says...

[...]

B sure to keep us up to date on fat Harry's run in with the courts.

On Thu, 30 Jul 2020 19:26:02 -0000 (UTC), Justan wrote:

On 7/30/20 11:19 AM, B wrote:
In article , says...

[...]

I wonder if he'll want to call any of us as a character witness?

https://www.avg.com

On Thu, 30 Jul 2020 16:45:23 -0400, wrote:

On Thu, 30 Jul 2020 19:26:02 -0000 (UTC), Justan wrote:

On 7/30/20 11:19 AM, B wrote:
In article ,
says...

[...]

LOL!