Keyser Soze Keyser Soze is offline

Default Just a quick peek

I think it's been about a month since I lifted the lid off this septic
tank for a look-see and this time I barely lifted up one corner of the
lid. Fortunately.

We took a nice trip to South Carolina and Georgia, spending time in
Charleston, Hilton Head-Bluffton, and Savannah. Of the three, I think we
prefer Savannah for several reasons. Even with the TrumpDemic, the
crowds in HH were really intolerable and the auto traffic was just
incredible, and the Savannah area has nice beaches and an interesting
riverfront, plus it is a real city, which Hilton Head isn't. We looked
at a few houses in the close-in, high and dry Savannah 'burbs and liked
what we saw.
We liked Charleston as a place to visit, but not a place to live. We've
been to all three places several times, of course, but strictly as
touristas.

Hope you all are enjoying the ongoing Trump horror story. It just seems
to get worse every day, doesn't it? I'd guess the odds of him winning
re-election are no better than 50-50, which is pretty grim for an
incumbent.

Ta-ta.

--
MAGA - Manipulating America's Gullible Assholes