Default I've started vitamin D

https://neurosciencenews.com/vitamin...rtality-16349/

What the hell, can't hurt anything.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

On Thu, 14 May 2020 19:40:22 -0400, John wrote:

https://neurosciencenews.com/vitamin...rtality-16349/

What the hell, can't hurt anything.
--

===

Interesting.

https://www.avg.com

wrote:
On Thu, 14 May 2020 19:40:22 -0400, John wrote:

https://neurosciencenews.com/vitamin...rtality-16349/

What the hell, can't hurt anything.
--

===

Interesting.

We have taken vitamins D for years. Maybe why when we think the wife had
COVID it was just a. Super flu and I only felt crappy for a couple days.

On 5/14/2020 6:40 PM, John wrote:
https://neurosciencenews.com/vitamin...rtality-16349/

What the hell, can't hurt anything.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

I'm getting a double dose, I take a supplement of D3 (with K2)
and I take my shirt off during my daily walk.
Mikek

On Thu, 14 May 2020 19:40:22 -0400, John wrote:

https://neurosciencenews.com/vitamin...rtality-16349/

What the hell, can't hurt anything.

See I told you going to the beach was healthy ;-)

I do get plenty of sun. (a natural source of vitamin D).
That might explain the strange demographic trends too. Old fat guys
hiding in the basement seemed to fare the worst once you got out of
the nursing homes.

I think it is time for you to get out and play 18.

John Wrote in message:
https://neurosciencenews.com/vitamin...ity-16349/What the hell, can't hurt anything.--Freedom Isn't Free!

Hell no. And there's an abundance of it for free here in Florida.
--
Warning. Use provided links at your own risk

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

On 5/14/2020 7:40 PM, John wrote:

https://neurosciencenews.com/vitamin...rtality-16349/

What the hell, can't hurt anything.

It didn't mention what *type* of vitamin D is recommended.
Apparently there are two major types, D-2 and D-3.

I've been taking a 2000 mg D-3 vitamin along with B-12
for the past 3 or 4 years, as recommended and prescribed
by my primary VA PA.

I got so loaded up with B-12, she cut it to one every
two days instead of every day.

https://www.avg.com

wrote:
On Thu, 14 May 2020 19:40:22 -0400, John wrote:

https://neurosciencenews.com/vitamin...rtality-16349/

What the hell, can't hurt anything.

See I told you going to the beach was healthy ;-)

I do get plenty of sun. (a natural source of vitamin D).
That might explain the strange demographic trends too. Old fat guys
hiding in the basement seemed to fare the worst once you got out of
the nursing homes.

I think it is time for you to get out and play 18.

My problem is skin cancers. So keep fairly covered in the sun. Just
finished a flourouracil regimen on my face. Looks like bad sunburn, and
some peeling. Also brand name Efudex.

On Fri, 15 May 2020 02:40:28 -0400, wrote:

On Thu, 14 May 2020 19:40:22 -0400, John wrote:

https://neurosciencenews.com/vitamin...rtality-16349/

What the hell, can't hurt anything.

See I told you going to the beach was healthy ;-)

I do get plenty of sun. (a natural source of vitamin D).
That might explain the strange demographic trends too. Old fat guys
hiding in the basement seemed to fare the worst once you got out of
the nursing homes.

I think it is time for you to get out and play 18.

Sunscreen will greatly reduce the vitamin D you get from the sun.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

On Fri, 15 May 2020 07:40:23 -0400, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

On 5/14/2020 7:40 PM, John wrote:

https://neurosciencenews.com/vitamin...rtality-16349/

What the hell, can't hurt anything.

It didn't mention what *type* of vitamin D is recommended.
Apparently there are two major types, D-2 and D-3.

I've been taking a 2000 mg D-3 vitamin along with B-12
for the past 3 or 4 years, as recommended and prescribed
by my primary VA PA.

I got so loaded up with B-12, she cut it to one every
two days instead of every day.

More articles recommend D3.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

See what Hillery started? justan General 2 September 25th 17 01:55 PM
It's started... Keyser Söze General 4 February 25th 16 01:24 AM
Who started this crisis, anyway? A Real Boaterer General 2 September 30th 08 11:58 AM
Getting started in kayaking? kc0kbh General 4 August 6th 07 08:07 PM