Default I've started vitamin D

On Fri, 15 May 2020 17:01:22 -0000 (UTC), Bill

On Thu, 14 May 2020 19:40:22 -0400, John wrote:

https://neurosciencenews.com/vitamin...rtality-16349/

What the hell, can't hurt anything.

See I told you going to the beach was healthy ;-)

I do get plenty of sun. (a natural source of vitamin D).
That might explain the strange demographic trends too. Old fat guys
hiding in the basement seemed to fare the worst once you got out of
the nursing homes.

I think it is time for you to get out and play 18.

My problem is skin cancers. So keep fairly covered in the sun. Just
finished a flourouracil regimen on my face. Looks like bad sunburn, and
some peeling. Also brand name Efudex.

That doesn't seem to run in my family. Maybe an ancestry of cowboys
and fishermen weeded out that trait. My wife's family is not so lucky.
My FIL had 16 cut or burned off yesterday.

On Fri, 15 May 2020 16:13:40 -0400, John wrote:

On Fri, 15 May 2020 02:40:28 -0400, wrote:

On Thu, 14 May 2020 19:40:22 -0400, John wrote:

https://neurosciencenews.com/vitamin...rtality-16349/

What the hell, can't hurt anything.

See I told you going to the beach was healthy ;-)

I do get plenty of sun. (a natural source of vitamin D).
That might explain the strange demographic trends too. Old fat guys
hiding in the basement seemed to fare the worst once you got out of
the nursing homes.

I think it is time for you to get out and play 18.

Sunscreen will greatly reduce the vitamin D you get from the sun.

Sounds like an opportunity for the sun screen chemists.

wrote:

On Thu, 14 May 2020 19:40:22 -0400, John wrote:

https://neurosciencenews.com/vitamin...rtality-16349/

What the hell, can't hurt anything.

See I told you going to the beach was healthy ;-)

I do get plenty of sun. (a natural source of vitamin D).
That might explain the strange demographic trends too. Old fat guys
hiding in the basement seemed to fare the worst once you got out of
the nursing homes.

I think it is time for you to get out and play 18.

Sunscreen will greatly reduce the vitamin D you get from the sun.

Sounds like an opportunity for the sun screen chemists.

Why, when the stuff is so cheap?

https://smile.amazon.com/Nature-Made...dDbGljaz10cnVl
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

wrote:

On Thu, 14 May 2020 19:40:22 -0400, John wrote:

https://neurosciencenews.com/vitamin...rtality-16349/

What the hell, can't hurt anything.

See I told you going to the beach was healthy ;-)

I do get plenty of sun. (a natural source of vitamin D).
That might explain the strange demographic trends too. Old fat guys
hiding in the basement seemed to fare the worst once you got out of
the nursing homes.

I think it is time for you to get out and play 18.

Sunscreen will greatly reduce the vitamin D you get from the sun.

Sounds like an opportunity for the sun screen chemists.

Why, when the stuff is so cheap?

https://smile.amazon.com/Nature-Made...dDbGljaz10cnVl

Maybe people like getting things naturally.

I honestly do not know if the U/V that gives you cancer is the same as
what provides the vitamin D. I suppose I could look it up when I get a
minute. Nobody has ever told me I had a vitamin D deficiency so I
really have not looked into it. Between the fortified whole milk I
drink and the sun I suppose I get plenty.

See what Hillery started? justan General 2 September 25th 17 01:55 PM
It's started... Keyser Söze General 4 February 25th 16 02:24 AM
Who started this crisis, anyway? A Real Boaterer General 2 September 30th 08 11:58 AM
Getting started in kayaking? kc0kbh General 4 August 6th 07 08:07 PM