Senior Member

Location: Michigan
Default Three Old Ladies

Three older ladies were discussing the travails of getting older. One said, “Sometimes I catch myself with a jar of mayonnaise in my hand in front of the refrigerator and can’t remember whether I need to put it away, or start making a sandwich.”

The second lady chimed in, “Yes, some times I find myself on the landing of the stairs and can’t remember whether I was on my way up or on my way down.”

The third one responded, ” Well, I’m glad I don’t have that problem; knock on wood,” as she rapped her knuckles on the table, then told them “That must be the door, I’ll get it!”

On Sun, 10 May 2020 02:04:47 -0700 (PDT), RGrew176
wrote:

Three older ladies were discussing the travails of getting older. One said, “Sometimes I catch myself with a jar of mayonnaise in my hand in front of the refrigerator and can’t remember whether I need to put it away, or start making a sandwich.”

The second lady chimed in, “Yes, some times I find myself on the landing of the stairs and can’t remember whether I was on my way up or on my way down.”

The third one responded, ” Well, I’m glad I don’t have that problem; knock on wood,” as she rapped her knuckles on the table, then told them “That must be the door, I’ll get it!”

A guy on Facebook says when you walk into a room and forget why you
went in there you have run into an alien who erased your memory so he
could escape. That sommich must be following me around.

Ladies...your... F.O.A.D. General 4 March 20th 13 05:56 PM
Bruce's ladies? Gordon Cruising 0 February 9th 11 05:21 PM
Men insulting ladies [email protected] ASA 4 January 9th 06 11:23 PM
Ladies and gents...here it comes! Capt. Rob ASA 6 November 17th 05 07:52 PM
Like a bunch of old ladies! Simple Simon ASA 14 October 2nd 03 12:41 PM