posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Default Ladies and gents...here it comes!

Stand by for the REAL info on our new boat!!!!

She's being delivered tomorrow late afternoon!!!

Did no one wonder why I didn't post pics of my sea trial to two trips
to Florida??? No shots of me on the 35s5? The beauty is that the 35s5 I
used was actually sold, backing me up!!!!

GAWD you people are dumber than a bag of Bob Crantz!!!!

Standby to KILL YOURSELVES!!!!!!!!!!!!

RB
Not a 35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

I'm not going to post them here, but I've been receiving death threats from
an anonymous remailer. Remember, it YOU that has to KILL YOURSELF!!!!!

RB
35s5 for bait!!
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
rgnmstr

Did no one wonder why I didn't post pics of my sea trial to two
trips to Florida??? No shots of me on the 35s5? The beauty is that the
35s5 I used was actually sold, backing me up!!!! .

I think somebody busted you on this over a week ago and you called them
a liar. As far as anyone wondering ........... nobody really gives a
****.

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

As far as anyone wondering ........... nobody really gives a
****.

And yet...you're posting!!!! You CAN'T get off the hook, Sloco!

RB
35s5.9x6530 XL DS WK TM Hull #23
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
rgnmstr

And yet...you're posting!!!! You CAN'T get off the hook, Sloco!
..

Nooooo.......... I can't get off the floor.

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

And yet...you're posting!!!! You CAN'T get off the hook, Sloco!

..

Nooooo.......... I can't get off the floor.

Stay there. We just bought a boat costing 7 times what yours did when
it was new. It's the kind of boat people like you dream of, but never
buy. We'll sail it further than you ever would and...I'm just 43,
Sloco.
Your whole life has been a daysail. You're such a loser. Stay on the
floor, sloco, it's the best place for you!

RB
35s5
NY