BoatBanter.com

-   -   Three Old Ladies (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/185524-three-old-ladies.html)

RGrew176 May 10th 20 10:04 AM

Three Old Ladies

Three older ladies were discussing the travails of getting older. One said, “Sometimes I catch myself with a jar of mayonnaise in my hand in front of the refrigerator and can’t remember whether I need to put it away, or start making a sandwich.”

The second lady chimed in, “Yes, some times I find myself on the landing of the stairs and can’t remember whether I was on my way up or on my way down.”

The third one responded, ” Well, I’m glad I don’t have that problem; knock on wood,” as she rapped her knuckles on the table, then told them “That must be the door, I’ll get it!”

[email protected] May 10th 20 06:14 PM

Three Old Ladies

On Sun, 10 May 2020 02:04:47 -0700 (PDT), RGrew176
wrote:

Three older ladies were discussing the travails of getting older. One said, “Sometimes I catch myself with a jar of mayonnaise in my hand in front of the refrigerator and can’t remember whether I need to put it away, or start making a sandwich.”

The second lady chimed in, “Yes, some times I find myself on the landing of the stairs and can’t remember whether I was on my way up or on my way down.”

The third one responded, ” Well, I’m glad I don’t have that problem; knock on wood,” as she rapped her knuckles on the table, then told them “That must be the door, I’ll get it!”

A guy on Facebook says when you walk into a room and forget why you
went in there you have run into an alien who erased your memory so he
could escape. That sommich must be following me around.