Default A betting game

On Mon, 20 Apr 2020 13:06:38 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 4/20/20 12:53 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 20 Apr 2020 07:28:10 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

Listening to the leader of the left pack, Nancy Pelosi,
it's obvious what Dems are counting on.

They have nothing to lose. They are making a big deal
out of the push to restart the economy by Trump, hoping
upon hope that it backfires and causes a resurgence of
covid-19 cases. If that happens to a significant
degree, Trump is toast in November. They will go on
the attack reminding everyone that they said the
economy should not be restarted until the entire
nation was tested and covid-19 was gone.

I am sure that even many Dems privately recognize that
relaxing some of the "stay at home" recommendations
in order to get the economy going again is as important
(if not more so long term) than the containment of the virus.
It's a balancing act. However, Trump's focus on
the economy presents them with the perfect political
strategy for his defeat in November.

I was also thinking about Biden and his running mate
selection. He has already committed to picking a
woman.

If he and the Dems were smart they should pick
Tulsi Gabbard. Of all the potential Democrats,
she would receive the most support of Independents
and even some Republicans. If he chooses any of the
others (Warren, Harris, Klobuchar, etc.) the political
division of the nation and voters doesn't change at all. Republicans
are going to support Trump and Dems are going to support
Biden.

Tulsi Gabbard as his running mate could swing the election
in his favor.

People will really need to look hard at who runs with Biden. Even if
you ignore the "Curse of Tippecanoe", Biden's mental and physical
health is an issue. There is a very good chance the VP will ascend.
It should be noted, most of the worst presidents ever came after the
death of the sitting president.

Your boy Trump, who tips the scale at 325+ and has obvious cognitive
problems, will go first. Biden has a lifelong stuttering problem.

You didn't mind that fat **** Clinton so weight shouldn't be an issue.
I doubt Johnson wanted to be seen on a scale either.

The problem is that his brain stutters too. He is an old **** with
dementia, perhaps the early stages of alzheimer. We already had that
with Reagan in his last term. I am not sure we need it again. This
could very well end up being a rerun of the Wilson administration
where his wife was running the government for a number of years.

wrote:

[...]

Biden has said it will be a woman.

Of the semi-obvious choices .... which one would you rather see
as being a heart beat away?

I'd pick Gabbard. Others might pick Klobuchar. The rest of
the obvious are just way too left.

Harry is probably hoping for Hillary in his heart but I assume Harris
would make him happy. I doubt Fauxohontas would really help Biden that
much. They will be rerunning video of her calling him a tool of the
corporations throughout the campaign.

On 4/20/20 2:03 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 20 Apr 2020 13:25:05 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

As usual, you are wrong regarding Ms. Clinton. I think Harris or
Klobuchar would be an asset to the ticket, and either would make a
first-class POTUS if it became necessary.

--
MAGA - Manipulating America's Gullible Assholes

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 4/20/20 2:03 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 20 Apr 2020 13:25:05 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Harris is even ridiculed in California as incompetent as the AG, why would
you think she would be a good President? She has three things going for
her, Democrat, Female, color.

On Mon, 20 Apr 2020 19:08:43 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 4/20/20 2:03 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 20 Apr 2020 13:25:05 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

That is all Harry cares about. He thinks Maxine Waters is a genius.

Off his game Fred C. Dobbs General 9 July 3rd 10 06:19 AM
Anybody up for a little game of.. Short Wave Sportfishing[_2_] General 0 April 12th 08 11:12 PM
Great game... Short Wave Sportfishing General 36 February 5th 08 12:13 PM