Default A betting game

On Mon, 20 Apr 2020 13:05:21 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 4/20/20 12:42 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 20 Apr 2020 09:45:59 -0400,

wrote:

On Mon, 20 Apr 2020 08:10:20 -0400, John wrote:

I think Trump is hurting his chances of reelection with every nightly briefing
he holds. He's continuously making an ass of himself. Last night my wife even
got tired of it after the first twenty minutes.

===

The only thing that surprises me is why it has taken so long for
people to figure him out. There are reasons why no major US bank will
do business with him. I hate to say I told you so but...

...I did.

Who? Trump or Harry? :-)

I've had the same main banking relationship for 25 years, and I only
ended the one before that because the bank I was using at the time
merged with a national bank of assholes. I added a second bank during
the end of the Bush Admin when a number of banks were in serious
trouble, but the "longtime" bank survived.

How many years have you had the same banking relationship, Mr. Trumpster?

45 years at one and 37 years at another. The new kid on the block is
25. Opened the year before I retired
Next.