Default District Court of Maryland - Public Info

What is the "Military/Servicemembers Civil Relief Act Document" all about?

CaseSearch District Court of Maryland

Case Information
Court System: District Court For Calvert County - Civil
Location: Calvert
Case Number: D-041-CV-20-007547
Title: Mariner Finance, LLC vs. Harry Krause
Case Type: Contract - Small Claims
Filing Date: 04/17/2020
Case Status: Open
Involved Parties Information

Defendant
Name: Krause, Harry N
(Address snipped)
Huntingtown, MD

Plaintiff
Name: Mariner Finance, LLC
Address: 8211 Town Center Dr
City: NottinghamState:MDZip Code:21236
Attorney(s) for the Plaintiff
Name: HOLLAND, DIANA LYNN
Appearance Date: 04/17/2020
Address Line 1: 8211 Town Center Drive
City: BaltimoreState:MDZip Code:21236

Document Information
File Date: 04/17/2020
Filed By:
Document Name: Complaint / Petition
Comment: small claim
File Date: 04/17/2020
Filed By:
Document Name: Military/Servicemembers Civil Relief Act Document
Comment: DOD
File Date: 04/17/2020
Filed By:
Document Name: Supporting Exhibit
Comment: contract, history statement
File Date: 04/17/2020
Filed By:
Document Name: Interest Worksheet
Comment: interest worksheet
File Date: 04/17/2020
Filed By:
Document Name: Supporting Document
Comment: compliance cert
This is an electronic case record. Full case information cannot be made
available either because of legal restrictions on access to case records found
in Maryland Rules, or because of the practical difficulties inherent in reducing
a case record into an electronic format.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

John wrote:
Mariner Finance, LLC vs. Harry Krause

Looks like they offer high-interest loans for people with very bad credit.
B B is offline

In article , Xela777
@gmail.com says...

John wrote:
Mariner Finance, LLC vs. Harry Krause

Looks like they offer high-interest loans for people with very bad credit.

I wonder if Harry is going to represent himself, he is a smart sum-a-
bith, just ask him, rather than hire competent legal representation.
Then the question becomes how is he going to afforrd to pay pay for the
lawyer. And, what happens when he loses the case and has to pay Mariner
Financial, LLC and pay the lawer.