Default This won't last

People are getting fed up across the country with the
lock-downs and shelter in place directives.

Pressure is growing on local and state governments
to ease up.

https://www.avg.com

On 4/18/20 4:11 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

People are getting fed up across the country with the
lock-downs and shelter in place directives.

Pressure is growing on local and state governments
to ease up.

Delighted so many are willing to get sick and die for Trump... MAGA!

--
MAGA - Manipulating America's Gullible Assholes

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 4/18/20 4:11 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

People are getting fed up across the country with the
lock-downs and shelter in place directives.

Pressure is growing on local and state governments
to ease up.

Delighted so many are willing to get sick and die for Trump... MAGA!

Seems as if it Democrat’s strongholds that are pushing also.

On Sat, 18 Apr 2020 16:11:47 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

People are getting fed up across the country with the
lock-downs and shelter in place directives.

Pressure is growing on local and state governments
to ease up.

I agree with easing back into it but the virus is still out there. If
the objective was flattening the curve, most places have done that. It
is only the densely populated places that are having real problems. It
is hard to stay separated if the geography won't let you. I do think I
would start allowing more businesses to open, as long as they act like
we do at the ones who are open now. What difference does it make,
virus wise, if you are at a liquor store or a paint store. The paint
store might actually be less crowded.

When I saw Walmart was OK to be open I knew this was largely bull****.

The up side of this whole mess is now people are more aware of what
small things you can do to avoid getting sick. I wonder how long they
will remember.

BTW I just got a distancing complaint. One of our residents said there
was a large gathering in the park and I should go do something about
it. When I got there, everyone was in a big circle in their golf
carts, at least 10 feet apart, talking (maybe enjoying an adult
beverage). We all had a good laugh and I came home.

On Sat, 18 Apr 2020 17:11:54 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 4/18/20 4:11 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

People are getting fed up across the country with the
lock-downs and shelter in place directives.

Pressure is growing on local and state governments
to ease up.

Delighted so many are willing to get sick and die for Trump... MAGA!

You are really obsessed.
What the hell does Trump have to do with people wanting to get their
life back to normal?

On Sat, 18 Apr 2020 22:00:36 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 4/18/20 4:11 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

People are getting fed up across the country with the
lock-downs and shelter in place directives.

Pressure is growing on local and state governments
to ease up.

Delighted so many are willing to get sick and die for Trump... MAGA!

Seems as if it Democrat’s strongholds that are pushing also.

Harry doesn't know or chooses to ignore that Jacksonville is one of
the places clamoring to reopen their beaches