BoatBanter.com

-   -   This won't last (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/185277-wont-last.html)

Mr. Luddite[_4_] April 18th 20 09:11 PM

This won't last

People are getting fed up across the country with the
lock-downs and shelter in place directives.

Pressure is growing on local and state governments
to ease up.

https://www.avg.com

Keyser Soze April 18th 20 10:11 PM

This won't last

On 4/18/20 4:11 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

People are getting fed up across the country with the
lock-downs and shelter in place directives.

Pressure is growing on local and state governments
to ease up.

Delighted so many are willing to get sick and die for Trump... MAGA!

--
MAGA - Manipulating America's Gullible Assholes

Bill[_12_] April 18th 20 11:00 PM

This won't last

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 4/18/20 4:11 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

People are getting fed up across the country with the
lock-downs and shelter in place directives.

Pressure is growing on local and state governments
to ease up.

Delighted so many are willing to get sick and die for Trump... MAGA!

Seems as if it Democrat’s strongholds that are pushing also.

[email protected] April 18th 20 11:40 PM

This won't last

On Sat, 18 Apr 2020 16:11:47 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

People are getting fed up across the country with the
lock-downs and shelter in place directives.

Pressure is growing on local and state governments
to ease up.

I agree with easing back into it but the virus is still out there. If
the objective was flattening the curve, most places have done that. It
is only the densely populated places that are having real problems. It
is hard to stay separated if the geography won't let you. I do think I
would start allowing more businesses to open, as long as they act like
we do at the ones who are open now. What difference does it make,
virus wise, if you are at a liquor store or a paint store. The paint
store might actually be less crowded.

When I saw Walmart was OK to be open I knew this was largely bull****.

The up side of this whole mess is now people are more aware of what
small things you can do to avoid getting sick. I wonder how long they
will remember.

BTW I just got a distancing complaint. One of our residents said there
was a large gathering in the park and I should go do something about
it. When I got there, everyone was in a big circle in their golf
carts, at least 10 feet apart, talking (maybe enjoying an adult
beverage). We all had a good laugh and I came home.

[email protected] April 18th 20 11:42 PM

This won't last

On Sat, 18 Apr 2020 17:11:54 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 4/18/20 4:11 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

People are getting fed up across the country with the
lock-downs and shelter in place directives.

Pressure is growing on local and state governments
to ease up.

Delighted so many are willing to get sick and die for Trump... MAGA!

You are really obsessed.
What the hell does Trump have to do with people wanting to get their
life back to normal?

[email protected] April 18th 20 11:47 PM

This won't last

On Sat, 18 Apr 2020 22:00:36 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 4/18/20 4:11 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

People are getting fed up across the country with the
lock-downs and shelter in place directives.

Pressure is growing on local and state governments
to ease up.

Delighted so many are willing to get sick and die for Trump... MAGA!

Seems as if it Democrat’s strongholds that are pushing also.

Harry doesn't know or chooses to ignore that Jacksonville is one of
the places clamoring to reopen their beaches

Keyser Soze April 19th 20 12:11 AM

This won't last

wrote:

On 4/18/20 4:11 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

People are getting fed up across the country with the
lock-downs and shelter in place directives.

Pressure is growing on local and state governments
to ease up.

Delighted so many are willing to get sick and die for Trump... MAGA!

You are really obsessed.
What the hell does Trump have to do with people wanting to get their
life back to normal?

He's encouraging insurrection for reasons that have to do with his
election chances, and from what I have seen most of the demonstrators
are Trumpsters.
--
MAGA - Manipulating America's Gullible Assholes

Keyser Soze April 19th 20 12:14 AM

This won't last

wrote:

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 4/18/20 4:11 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

People are getting fed up across the country with the
lock-downs and shelter in place directives.

Pressure is growing on local and state governments
to ease up.

Delighted so many are willing to get sick and die for Trump... MAGA!

Seems as if it Democrat’s strongholds that are pushing also.

Harry doesn't know or chooses to ignore that Jacksonville is one of
the places clamoring to reopen their beaches

Jacksonville is not a Democratic "stronghold."

--
MAGA - Manipulating America's Gullible Assholes

[email protected] April 19th 20 01:06 AM

This won't last

wrote:

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 4/18/20 4:11 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

People are getting fed up across the country with the
lock-downs and shelter in place directives.

Pressure is growing on local and state governments
to ease up.

Delighted so many are willing to get sick and die for Trump... MAGA!

Seems as if it Democrat’s strongholds that are pushing also.

Harry doesn't know or chooses to ignore that Jacksonville is one of
the places clamoring to reopen their beaches

Jacksonville is not a Democratic "stronghold."

You are right, my mistake. Hillary couldn't even get them to vote for
her and the dems lost the mayor too. It used to be that Jacksonville
was democrat but Duval county was republican. I guess it changed while
I was ignoring them.