Default This won't last

On Sat, 18 Apr 2020 20:22:28 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 4/18/20 8:06 PM, wrote:
On Sat, 18 Apr 2020 19:14:12 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 4/18/20 6:47 PM,
wrote:
On Sat, 18 Apr 2020 22:00:36 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 4/18/20 4:11 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

People are getting fed up across the country with the
lock-downs and shelter in place directives.

Pressure is growing on local and state governments
to ease up.

Delighted so many are willing to get sick and die for Trump... MAGA!

Seems as if it Democrat’s strongholds that are pushing also.

Harry doesn't know or chooses to ignore that Jacksonville is one of
the places clamoring to reopen their beaches

Jacksonville is not a Democratic "stronghold."

You are right, my mistake. Hillary couldn't even get them to vote for
her and the dems lost the mayor too. It used to be that Jacksonville
was democrat but Duval county was republican. I guess it changed while
I was ignoring them.

Duval County was a bastion of right-wing evangelical morons when I lived
in the area.

You know better than me. I am not sure I have actually been to the
city of Jacksonville. I always go around it on A1A if I am coming down
the east coast and take 301 to 526 to 75. We did have a few
Jacksonville people at IBM here and they were bleeding heart democrats
who couldn't believe Reagan won ... twice. They told Bush jokes like
you tell Trump jokes. I guess I just got the wrong impression. I know
one guy's wife was always griping that we didn't have opera and the
symphony here until I got to know her better. She was an old redneck
girl and I doubt she had ever actually been to either one. I just
assumed since I was the new guy from DC she thought it would impress
me.

wrote:

On 4/18/20 8:06 PM, wrote:
On Sat, 18 Apr 2020 19:14:12 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

wrote:

Keyser Soze wrote:
[...]

We have a large client in Jax, so I've spent a considerable amount of time in and around the Jax area. It's a Democrat's haven, especially west Jax. Gunsy, knivey, be careful so you don't step on a needle on the sidewalk. Good little Democrat voters.

wrote:

On 4/18/20 8:06 PM, wrote:
On Sat, 18 Apr 2020 19:14:12 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

wrote:

Keyser Soze wrote:
[...]

That was what I gathered. The city is blue, in a red county.