Default corona redux?

The coronavirus may be “reactivating” in people who have been cured of the
illness, according to Korea’s Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

About 51 patients classed as having been cured in South Korea have tested
positive again, the CDC said in a briefing on Monday. Rather than being
infected again, the virus may have been reactivated in these people, given
they tested positive again shortly after being released from quarantine,
said Jeong Eun-kyeong, director-general of the Korean CDC.

Keyser Soze wrote:

The coronavirus may be “reactivating” in people who have been cured of the
illness, according to Korea’s Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

About 51 patients classed as having been cured in South Korea have tested
positive again, the CDC said in a briefing on Monday. Rather than being
infected again, the virus may have been reactivated in these people, given
they tested positive again shortly after being released from quarantine,
said Jeong Eun-kyeong, director-general of the Korean CDC.

Start of the zombi apocalypse.

On 4/9/2020 3:14 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:

The coronavirus may be “reactivating” in people who have been cured of the
illness, according to Korea’s Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

About 51 patients classed as having been cured in South Korea have tested
positive again, the CDC said in a briefing on Monday. Rather than being
infected again, the virus may have been reactivated in these people, given
they tested positive again shortly after being released from quarantine,
said Jeong Eun-kyeong, director-general of the Korean CDC.

Start of the zombi apocalypse.

I heard that the tests used in South Korea were inaccurate with
a high percentage of both false positives and false negatives.

Then again, there are so many stories and rumors floating about
that you don't know what's true and what isn't.

https://www.avg.com

Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 4/9/2020 3:14 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:

The coronavirus may be “reactivating” in people who have been cured of the
illness, according to Korea’s Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

About 51 patients classed as having been cured in South Korea have tested
positive again, the CDC said in a briefing on Monday. Rather than being
infected again, the virus may have been reactivated in these people, given
they tested positive again shortly after being released from quarantine,
said Jeong Eun-kyeong, director-general of the Korean CDC.

Start of the zombi apocalypse.

I heard that the tests used in South Korea were inaccurate with
a high percentage of both false positives and false negatives.

Then again, there are so many stories and rumors floating about
that you don't know what's true and what isn't.

Zombie A sounds more interesting.

On 4/9/20 5:29 PM, Bill wrote:
Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 4/9/2020 3:14 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:

The coronavirus may be “reactivating” in people who have been cured of the
illness, according to Korea’s Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

About 51 patients classed as having been cured in South Korea have tested
positive again, the CDC said in a briefing on Monday. Rather than being
infected again, the virus may have been reactivated in these people, given
they tested positive again shortly after being released from quarantine,
said Jeong Eun-kyeong, director-general of the Korean CDC.

Start of the zombi apocalypse.

I heard that the tests used in South Korea were inaccurate with
a high percentage of both false positives and false negatives.

Then again, there are so many stories and rumors floating about
that you don't know what's true and what isn't.

Zombie A sounds more interesting.

I'm sure Trump will figure out a way to racialize that, too.

On 9 Apr 2020 18:37:56 GMT, Keyser Soze wrote:

The coronavirus may be “reactivating” in people who have been cured of the
illness, according to Korea’s Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

About 51 patients classed as having been cured in South Korea have tested
positive again, the CDC said in a briefing on Monday. Rather than being
infected again, the virus may have been reactivated in these people, given
they tested positive again shortly after being released from quarantine,
said Jeong Eun-kyeong, director-general of the Korean CDC.

The question might be what the test is testing for. Is it just looking
at antibodies?
Are they showing symptoms or just a hit on a test?

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 4/9/20 5:29 PM, Bill wrote:
Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 4/9/2020 3:14 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:

The coronavirus may be “reactivating” in people who have been cured of the
illness, according to Korea’s Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

About 51 patients classed as having been cured in South Korea have tested
positive again, the CDC said in a briefing on Monday. Rather than being
infected again, the virus may have been reactivated in these people, given
they tested positive again shortly after being released from quarantine,
said Jeong Eun-kyeong, director-general of the Korean CDC.

Start of the zombi apocalypse.

I heard that the tests used in South Korea were inaccurate with
a high percentage of both false positives and false negatives.

Then again, there are so many stories and rumors floating about
that you don't know what's true and what isn't.

Zombie A sounds more interesting.

I'm sure Trump will figure out a way to racialize that, too.

Racialize? You do that more often than anybody I know.

On 4/9/20 7:09 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 4/9/20 5:29 PM, Bill wrote:
Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 4/9/2020 3:14 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:

[...]

Actually, Bilious, what I do is point out racism among the right-wing trash.

Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 4/9/20 7:09 PM, Bill wrote: Keyser Soze wrote: On 4/9/20 5:29 PM, Bill wrote: Mr. Luddite wrote: On 4/9/2020 3:14 PM, Bill wrote: Keyser Soze wrote: The coronavirus may be +IBw-reactivating+IB0 in people who have been cured of the illness, according to Korea+IBk-s Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. About 51 patients classed as having been cured in South Korea have tested positive again, the CDC said in a briefing on Monday. Rather than being infected again, the virus may have been reactivated in these people, given they tested positive again shortly after being released from quarantine, said Jeong Eun-kyeong, director-general of the Korean CDC. Start of the zombi apocalypse. I heard that the tests used in South Korea were inaccurate with a high percentage of both false positives and false negatives. Then again, there are so many stories and rumors floating about that you don't know what's true and what isn't. Zombie A sounds more interesting. I'm sure Trump will figure out a way to racialize that, too. Racialize? You do that more often than anybody I know. Actually, Bilious, what I do is point out racism among the right-wing trash.

That's mighty partisan of you.
--
..

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 4/9/20 7:09 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 4/9/20 5:29 PM, Bill wrote:
Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 4/9/2020 3:14 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:

[...]

No, you point out racism even when there is none. You are a racist.