Keyser Soze Keyser Soze is offline

Default corona redux?

On 4/9/20 5:29 PM, Bill wrote:
Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 4/9/2020 3:14 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:

The coronavirus may be “reactivating” in people who have been cured of the
illness, according to Korea’s Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

About 51 patients classed as having been cured in South Korea have tested
positive again, the CDC said in a briefing on Monday. Rather than being
infected again, the virus may have been reactivated in these people, given
they tested positive again shortly after being released from quarantine,
said Jeong Eun-kyeong, director-general of the Korean CDC.

Start of the zombi apocalypse.

I heard that the tests used in South Korea were inaccurate with
a high percentage of both false positives and false negatives.

Then again, there are so many stories and rumors floating about
that you don't know what's true and what isn't.

Zombie A sounds more interesting.

I'm sure Trump will figure out a way to racialize that, too.