Default Espescially for Anal retentive Fat Harry.

https://www.reddit.com/r/funny/comme...is_a_irrefutab
le_fact_we_have_all_been_here
--
..

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

On 4/5/20 10:46 AM, Justan Ohlphart wrote:
https://www.reddit.com/r/funny/comme...is_a_irrefutab
le_fact_we_have_all_been_here

I hear there are openings at the URL Posting Training School...

https://www.reddit.com/r/funny/comme...all_been_here/
--
Pity Fat Harry. His ability to produce rational thought on his own, no
longer exists, if it ever did at all.

On 4/5/2020 11:44 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 4/5/20 10:46 AM, Justan Ohlphart wrote:
https://www.reddit.com/r/funny/comme...is_a_irrefutab
le_fact_we_have_all_been_here

I hear there are openings at the URL Posting Training School...

here is the link you couldn't manage to repair.
https://www.reddit.com/r/funny/comme...all_been_here/

I Hear that there are support groups for folks who can't manage their
own money. Multiple bankruptcies, tax delinquency and foreclosure are
among the areas discussed that could help Fat Harry mend his ways.

Anal Beads *e#c General 0 January 29th 11 01:36 AM
Young Teen Anal BemyBymngoors General 0 September 17th 10 05:40 AM
IS ANAL PAINFUL THE FIRST TIME WITH ANOTHER GUY? Maxprop ASA 18 June 5th 06 11:24 PM
Am I being a little too anal retentive???? seeray28 General 9 September 20th 05 10:12 PM