BoatBanter.com

-   -   Espescially for Anal retentive Fat Harry. (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/185096-espescially-anal-retentive-fat-harry.html)

Justan Ohlphart[_3_] April 5th 20 03:46 PM

Espescially for Anal retentive Fat Harry.

https://www.reddit.com/r/funny/comme...is_a_irrefutab
le_fact_we_have_all_been_here
--
..

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Keyser Soze April 5th 20 04:44 PM

On 4/5/20 10:46 AM, Justan Ohlphart wrote:
https://www.reddit.com/r/funny/comme...is_a_irrefutab
le_fact_we_have_all_been_here

I hear there are openings at the URL Posting Training School...

Justan Ohlphart[_2_] April 5th 20 05:06 PM

https://www.reddit.com/r/funny/comme...all_been_here/
--
Pity Fat Harry. His ability to produce rational thought on his own, no
longer exists, if it ever did at all.

Justan Ohlphart[_2_] April 5th 20 05:13 PM

On 4/5/2020 11:44 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 4/5/20 10:46 AM, Justan Ohlphart wrote:
https://www.reddit.com/r/funny/comme...is_a_irrefutab
le_fact_we_have_all_been_here

I hear there are openings at the URL Posting Training School...

here is the link you couldn't manage to repair.
https://www.reddit.com/r/funny/comme...all_been_here/

I Hear that there are support groups for folks who can't manage their
own money. Multiple bankruptcies, tax delinquency and foreclosure are
among the areas discussed that could help Fat Harry mend his ways.