Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Wow...serious impacts...

Several buddies have communicated their employers have okayed "work from
home" suggestions in order to avoid crowds, mass transit, et cetera.

The only thing in my memory that sounds a bit like this was when I was a
small kid and the polio vaccine hadn't been introduced...no one, and I
mean no one, went to the city's various swimming pools.

I wonder how long this corona mess is going to impacting us...