Default Bernie...

....he's whining again. As I stated, if he wins the nomination, I'll vote
for him but...I'm much happier that Biden seems on the track to win the
prize.

Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
...he's whining again. As I stated, if he wins the nomination, I'll vote for him but...I'm much happier that Biden seems on the track to win the prize.

Did you mean challenge Trump for the prize. I don't think
blustering Joe will cut the mustard against a seasoned proven
president.
--
..

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Keyser Soze Wrote in message:

...he's whining again. As I stated, if he wins the nomination, I'll vote for him but...I'm much happier that Biden seems on the track to win the prize.

Something I've noticed:

Seems the primary reason Biden supporters, including the former
contenders who have endorsed him, give for for their support
is that Biden has the "best chance" of beating Trump in the
election.

They don't speak much about *why* Biden would be a good
POTUS, just that he has the best chance of beating Trump.

Biden is scary and frankly, he doesn't look very healthy.
If he gets the nod, his choice for VP is going to be
very important.

https://www.avg.com

Tim Tim is offline

Mr. Luddite

Keyser Soze Wrote in message:

...he's whining again. As I stated, if he wins the nomination, I'll vote for him but...I'm much happier that Biden seems on the track to win the prize.

Something I've noticed:

Seems the primary reason Biden supporters, including the former
contenders who have endorsed him, give for for their support
is that Biden has the "best chance" of beating Trump in the
election.

They don't speak much about *why* Biden would be a good
POTUS, just that he has the best chance of beating Trump.

Biden is scary and frankly, he doesn't look very healthy.
If he gets the nod, his choice for VP is going to be
very important.
——

Isn’t he eyeballing Beto for a running mate ?

On 3/5/2020 8:35 AM, Tim wrote:
Mr. Luddite

Keyser Soze Wrote in message:

...he's whining again. As I stated, if he wins the nomination, I'll vote for him but...I'm much happier that Biden seems on the track to win the prize.

Something I've noticed:

Seems the primary reason Biden supporters, including the former
contenders who have endorsed him, give for for their support
is that Biden has the "best chance" of beating Trump in the
election.

They don't speak much about *why* Biden would be a good
POTUS, just that he has the best chance of beating Trump.

Biden is scary and frankly, he doesn't look very healthy.
If he gets the nod, his choice for VP is going to be
very important.
——

Isn’t he eyeballing Beto for a running mate ?

Don't know. I saw Biden thanking Beto for his support
and told him he (Beto) would head up Biden's gun control
initiative.

"I want to make something clear. I’m going to guarantee you this is not
the last you’ve seen of him,” Biden said Monday night during a campaign
stop in Texas. "You’re going to take care of the gun problem with me.
You’re going to be the one who leads this effort.”

Beto, as you may recall, was the one calling for
government confiscation of all AR-15 type rifles.
In one of the early primary debates he said,

"Hell, yes, we're going to take your AR-15, your AK-47."

https://www.avg.com

Tim Tim is offline

Mr. Luddite
Don't know. I saw Biden thanking Beto for his support
and told him he (Beto) would head up Biden's gun control
initiative.

"I want to make something clear. I’m going to guarantee you this is not
the last you’ve seen of him,” Biden said Monday night during a campaign
stop in Texas. "You’re going to take care of the gun problem with me.
You’re going to be the one who leads this effort.”

Beto, as you may recall, was the one calling for
government confiscation of all AR-15 type rifles.
In one of the early primary debates he said,

"Hell, yes, we're going to take your AR-15, your AK-47."
——

Yes I remember Betos statement very clearly. And you’re right. I had a false presumption that he’d pick Bero for a running mate but more possibly some dept head etc etc

On Thu, 5 Mar 2020 08:46:09 -0500, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

On 3/5/2020 8:35 AM, Tim wrote:
Mr. Luddite

[...]

Wonder if he'll take the wooden-stocked, Ruger mini-14 also.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

On 3/5/20 8:27 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

Keyser Soze Wrote in message:

...he's whining again. As I stated, if he wins the nomination, I'll
vote for him but...I'm much happier that Biden seems on the track to
win the prize.

Biden is scary and frankly, he doesn't look very healthy.

This from a guy who supports 335-pound Trump, the sociopath?

If Trump loses this fall, he'll have to be watched closely until he is
escorted out of the White House so that he doesn't start WW III for spite.

On 3/5/20 8:35 AM, Tim wrote:
Mr. Luddite

Keyser Soze Wrote in message:

...he's whining again. As I stated, if he wins the nomination, I'll vote for him but...I'm much happier that Biden seems on the track to win the prize.

Something I've noticed:

Seems the primary reason Biden supporters, including the former
contenders who have endorsed him, give for for their support
is that Biden has the "best chance" of beating Trump in the
election.

They don't speak much about *why* Biden would be a good
POTUS, just that he has the best chance of beating Trump.

Biden is scary and frankly, he doesn't look very healthy.
If he gets the nod, his choice for VP is going to be
very important.
——

Isn’t he eyeballing Beto for a running mate ?

I think he'll pick a female for a running mate, and I'm hoping it'll be
Amy Klobuchar.

On 3/5/2020 9:38 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 3/5/20 8:35 AM, Tim wrote:
Mr. Luddite

[...]

I think Kamala Harris may be hiding in the wings also.

https://www.avg.com

Go Bernie, Go! Nomen Nescio General 0 February 28th 20 06:25 PM
Go Bernie, Go! Its Me General 0 February 28th 20 05:36 PM
Go Bernie! John H.[_5_] General 65 March 29th 16 05:47 PM
Bernie... Keyser Söze General 48 February 12th 16 12:08 PM