Tim Tim is offline

Default Bernie...

Mr. Luddite

Keyser Soze Wrote in message:

...he's whining again. As I stated, if he wins the nomination, I'll vote for him but...I'm much happier that Biden seems on the track to win the prize.

Something I've noticed:

Seems the primary reason Biden supporters, including the former
contenders who have endorsed him, give for for their support
is that Biden has the "best chance" of beating Trump in the
election.

They don't speak much about *why* Biden would be a good
POTUS, just that he has the best chance of beating Trump.

Biden is scary and frankly, he doesn't look very healthy.
If he gets the nod, his choice for VP is going to be
very important.
——

Isn’t he eyeballing Beto for a running mate ?