Default Bernie...

On Fri, 6 Mar 2020 15:54:13 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

If smoking kills, why are all the new laws allowing marijuana smoking being
allowed? Maybe something else than the smoking part kills you.

Cannabis and tobacco smoke are not equally carcinogenic.

Freedom Isn't Free!

But the comment was smoking kills. Not the tobacco, the drugs, etc. The
smoking.

I have no doubt smoking the whole flower is more dangerous than
smoking the THC extract or eating the gummy bears tho.
Florida is in that argument as we speak on their medical pot program.
They just legalized flower but not the edibles. The other choices are
patches, tinctures and concentrates.

Adorable Deplorable wrote:
On Fri, 6 Mar 2020 15:54:13 -0000 (UTC), Bill wrote:

Adorable Deplorable wrote:
On Thu, 5 Mar 2020 22:47:46 -0000 (UTC), Bill wrote:

Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 3/5/2020 11:47 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 3/5/20 11:35 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 3/5/2020 11:30 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 3/5/20 10:26 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 3/5/2020 10:07 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 3/5/20 9:54 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 3/5/2020 9:38 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 3/5/20 8:35 AM, Tim wrote:
Mr. Luddite

Keyser Soze Wrote in message:

...he's whining again. As I stated, if he wins the nomination,
I'll vote for him but...I'm much happier that Biden seems on
the track to win the prize.

Something I've noticed:

Seems the primary reason Biden supporters, including the former
contenders who have endorsed him, give for for their support
is that Biden has the "best chance" of beating Trump in the
election.

They don't speak much about *why* Biden would be a good
POTUS, just that he has the best chance of beating Trump.

Biden is scary and frankly, he doesn't look very healthy.
If he gets the nod, his choice for VP is going to be
very important.
??

Isn?t he eyeballing Beto for a running mate ?

I think he'll pick a female for a running mate, and I'm hoping
it'll be Amy Klobuchar.

I think Kamala Harris may be hiding in the wings also.

Probably, and both of them believe in science, which is several
steps higher on the evolutionary scale than Pence.

I don't know much about Pence's personal beliefs other than he has
expressed strong religious faith.

But I've seen *nothing* in any of his
statements as VP that suggests he has no belief or faith in science.

Claims that he doesn't respect science is yet another example of the
Fake News BSÂ* perpetrated by those who don't like Trump.

Pence has a history as governor of Indiana of letting his bizarre
religious beliefs interfere with proper governance that involved
science.

Sure he has.Â* Says who?Â* You?

Given your demonstrated prejudices in both political and religious
subjects, your claims are hardly credible.

Pence, who was the governor of Indiana, initially rejected advice for
his state allowing a clean-needle exchange, despite the advice of health
officials.

In 2000, Pence published an op-ed in which he said it was ?time for a
quick reality check? over what he claimed was overblown hysteria about
the effects of smoking cigarettes.

?Despite the hysteria from the political class and the media, smoking
doesn?t kill,? he wrote, before citing smoking statistics.

Despite scientific evidence that shows condoms are ?highly effective? in
reducing the spread of sexually transmitted disease, Pence told CNN?s
Wolf Blitzer in 2002 that condoms are a ?very, very poor protection
against sexually transmitted disease?.

During the segment, Pence added that he believes the only ?truly safe
sex? is ?no sex?.

Again, your comments are general in nature and do not accurately reflect
(or even cite) the *reasons* Pence took some of the positions he did.

They weren't based on religion. They were based on science and some
common sense.

If smoking kills, why are all the new laws allowing marijuana smoking being
allowed? Maybe something else than the smoking part kills you.

Cannabis and tobacco smoke are not equally carcinogenic.

Freedom Isn't Free!

But the comment was smoking kills. Not the tobacco, the drugs, etc. The
smoking.

My bad. For smoking to kill, one must be smoking something. I assumed you
were comparing cigarettes
to marijuana. To what were you referring?
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

I was being facetious.

On 3/5/20 8:35 AM, Tim wrote:
[...]

Fake News BS* perpetrated by those who don't like Trump.

Pence has a history as governor of Indiana of letting his bizarre
religious beliefs interfere with proper governance that involved
science.

Sure he has.* Says who?* You?

[...]

That's a first! LOL!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Go Bernie, Go! Nomen Nescio General 0 February 28th 20 06:25 PM
Go Bernie, Go! Its Me General 0 February 28th 20 05:36 PM
Go Bernie! John H.[_5_] General 65 March 29th 16 05:47 PM
Bernie... Keyser Söze General 48 February 12th 16 12:08 PM