Default Not that I give a ****...

....about Herring, but I hope he has availed himself of this cure...

Evangelical pastor Jim Bakker is still hyping his “Silver Solution” — as
a cure for the H5N1 virus and for HIV, and he wants you to know you can
order the case for a “donation” of $300.

Holding up a letter from company that produces the colloidal silver,
here’s what Bakker had to say:

“This is a letter from the head of Biotech lab. He says the second study
is a peer-reviewed published study against the H5N1 virus in an in vivo
study, but that study was completed by the U.S. National Institute of
Health.”

He purported that the study showed that drinking a “supplement amount of
our silver product at 10 ppm (parts per million) every day for seven
days, before receiving a mortal dose of the virus directly in the lungs,
raised the survival rate by 100 percent.”

Bakker also noted that the “study” also referred to publisher’s notes
that specified another study was done on HIV and that also produced
glowing results. Then he also conflated HIV with AIDS. As Planned
Parenthood notes, HIV can lead to AIDS, but it isn’t AIDS — yet.

“The independent HIV study showed that the ABL Silver product given
orally daily, completely helped restore the T-cell counts of the AIDS
patients in just four months with an average of a 39.54 percent increase
in their immune support white cells.”

That’s when he exhorted his followers to open their wallets.

“I want you if you know the silver, and you don’t have a stock of it —
what’s selling no. 1 right now — is a case.”

On Wed, 4 Mar 2020 13:50:00 -0500, Keyser Soze wrote:

[...]

You don't? Damn, as often as you mention me I thought you were very, very concerned!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Adorable Deplorable Wrote in message:
On Wed, 4 Mar 2020 13:50:00 -0500, Keyser Soze wrote:...about Herring, but I hope he has availed himself of this cure...Evangelical pastor Jim Bakker is still hyping his +AJM-Silver Solution+AJQ +AJc as a cure for the H5N1 virus and for HIV, and he wants you to know you can order the case for a +AJM-donation+AJQ of $300.Holding up a letter from company that produces the colloidal silver, here+AJI-s what Bakker had to say:+AJM-This is a letter from the head of Biotech lab. He says the second study is a peer-reviewed published study against the H5N1 virus in an in vivo study, but that study was completed by the U.S. National Institute of Health.+AJQHe purported that the study showed that drinking a +AJM-supplement amount of our silver product at 10 ppm (parts per million) every day for seven days, before receiving a mortal dose of the virus directly in the lungs, raised the survival rate by 100 percent.+AJQBakker also noted that the +AJM-study+AJQ also referred to publisher+AJI-s notes that specified another study was done on HIV and that also produced glowing results. Then he also conflated HIV with AIDS. As Planned Parenthood notes, HIV can lead to AIDS, but it isn+AJI-t AIDS +AJc yet.+AJM-The independent HIV study showed that the ABL Silver product given orally daily, completely helped restore the T-cell counts of the AIDS patients in just four months with an average of a 39.54 percent increase in their immune support white cells.+AJQThat+AJI-s when he exhorted his followers to open their wallets.+AJM-I want you if you know the silver, and you don+AJI-t have a stock of it +AJc what+AJI-s selling no. 1 right now +AJc is a case.+AJQ-You don't? Damn, as often as you mention me I thought you were very, very concerned!--Freedom Isn't Free!

Fat Harry needs to grow a pair. If he wants to acuse you of
something he should at least use his own words. The reason he
wasn't accepted in any service was that they couldn't decide
which barracks to house him in, m or f.
--
..

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Who knows their shit? [email protected] General 18 December 19th 17 12:52 AM
Shit happens John H.[_5_] General 45 September 4th 15 03:47 AM
Who gives a shit? jps General 123 June 27th 11 07:13 PM
Shit happens. Lil' John General 31 July 22nd 09 01:56 AM
Bob = Cat SHIT SkitchNYC ASA 3 July 19th 03 10:48 PM