Default kimber 1911 v. cz sp01

On Sun, 9 Feb 2020 17:18:42 -0500, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

On 2/9/2020 2:46 PM, wrote:
On Sun, 9 Feb 2020 12:26:38 -0500, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

On 2/9/2020 9:49 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 2/9/20 9:04 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 2/9/2020 8:47 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 2/9/20 8:33 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 2/9/2020 8:15 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 2/9/20 5:26 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 2/8/2020 8:00 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 2/8/20 4:19 PM, Justan Ohlphart wrote:

While I was busy working for the president and then private
* enterprise, you were draft dodging, blowing through your
* inheritance, stuffing your mama into n old age home, acumilating
* tax leins, setting yourself up to declare bankruptcy multiple
* times, scemeing to live free in a house at the banks expense,
* finding a young innocent girl to support you in your old age
* after you abandoned your wife and kids. Have I forgotten any of
* your dastardly deeds?

You Trumpsters just don't understand the military oath some of
you took. You never worked for the president...

"I, Justin the Stupid, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will
support and defend the Constitution of the United States against
all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith
and allegiance to the same..."

The rest of the oath says you will obey the commands of the POTUS
and officers, but it does not say or imply you work for the
POTUS...you dumb ****.

The rest of your oft-repeated screed is also mostly bull**** made
up in your subpar little mind.

"...n...acumilating...leins...scemeing...banks ...

You can't even put a sentence together.

By the way, how's work release and that ankle monitor working for
your kids?

It really is funny and a bit ironic to see Harry lecturing those
who served in the military what their oath meant.

But matter not.* Harry's wrong anyway.* As Commander in Chief the
POTUS
is at the top of the command chain and therefore *everyone*
serving in
the military is ultimately responsible to ... and works for ... the
POTUS.

Makes one wonder Who's the dumb ****?

I know precision in language doesn't count here. I wonder if you
might point out in the Constitution, the U.S. Code, or any other
official document of the United States where it says all military
personnel work "for" the POTUS. While POTUS Pig Vomit may fire an
officer from his staff, that doesn't mean the officer was fired
from the military. My understanding is that Lt. Col. Vindman was
reassigned to the Pentagon after Trump "fired him" from the White
House staff. He still has, unless he quits, his job as a military
officer.

It's all just another example of Trump's gross dishonesty and
incompetency for the office he holds. The institution of the
military is not happy with Trump's outrageous behavior in this and
other matters.

Why do you think it needs to be spelled out for you in the Constitution
that military members, according to the chain of command, ultimately
are responsible to the Commander in Chief ... meaning the POTUS?
I can assure you that this is drilled into the heads of every
service member.

I think you are confusing a corporate organizational chart in a
small time newspaper with that of a military chain of command.

Now you display your lack of knowledge (or understanding) of what
happened to Vindman.* He had been assigned to the White House by the
Pentagon as a member of the White House National Security Counsel
staff.

He was not "fired".* He was relieved of those duties by Trump
as Commander in Chief (an action he is totally authorized to do) and
reassigned back to the Pentagon.

Your lack of precision in what you write contributes to your
demonstrated ignorance regarding the military.

The issue was whether military officers work "for" the POTUS. They do
if they are on his staff, but all he can do is "fire them" from his
staff, as he did with Vindman. Military personnel work for the
government and people of the United States.

That is *your* interpretation but you are often wrong regarding issues
with military service.

Understandable though.

Show me in the Constitution or in the U.S. Code where it says military
personnel work "for" the POTUS.

I'll give it one more try (don't really know why though) using your
comments to Justin.

You start with:

"You Trumpsters just don't understand the military oath some of
you took. You never worked for the president..."

Then added:

"I, _________, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will
support and defend the Constitution of the United States against
all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith
and allegiance to the same..."

Then you rather ambiguously state:

"The rest of the oath says you will obey the commands of the POTUS
and officers, but it does not say or imply you work for the
POTUS..." (reference to unintelligent fornication deleted).

The first part of the oath you referenced describes *what* you swear to do.

The complete oath actually is:

I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend
the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and
domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and
that *I will obey the orders of the President of the United States* and
the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations
and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.

It's not worth trying to explain this any further. Your habit is to
believe what *you* want to believe if it suits your purpose and to
ignore anything outside of your myopic view in fear it may cause
you to have to accept something you don't like.

You are in good company with the rest of your political party though.

Funny how Harry likes to trim out the parts of his cites that prove
him wrong.

As usual, he is just playing word games again and, as usual, determines
that only *his* interpretation can be the correct interpretation.

I know from experience that the chain of command with the POTUS on
top is drilled into your head long before you report to your first
duty station and are assigned to a division or department.

Reminds me of standing Guard Mount in the Army. During the inspection one of the favorite questions
was, "What is your chain of command?" The answser better include everyone from the Company Commander
to the President.

Of course, Harry wouldn't know any of that.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!