Default kimber 1911 v. cz sp01

On Mon, 10 Feb 2020 00:14:07 -0500, wrote:

On Sun, 9 Feb 2020 14:54:19 -0500, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 2/9/20 2:44 PM,
wrote:
On Sun, 9 Feb 2020 11:25:54 -0500, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 2/9/20 11:15 AM,
wrote:
On Sun, 9 Feb 2020 08:56:20 -0500, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 2/9/20 8:55 AM, Tim wrote:
Keyser Soze
The issue was whether military officers work "for" the POTUS. They do if
they are on his staff, but all he can do is "fire them" from his staff,
as he did with Vindman. Military personnel work for the government and
people of the United States.

So does the President...

In theory, perhaps, but not with Trump holding that office. He
seems to be working for Putin and for his family's business interests.

If he is sucking anyone's dick it is Netanyahu but they are your
religious brethren so you won't say anything bad about them.

I have stated any number of times I think Netanyahu is a criminal. He
and Trump are brothers in crime and both ought to be removed from
office, tried, convicted, and imprisoned.

I don't have *any* religious brethren, thank god! Get it? Doubtful.

You have certainly defended his policies here.

Not for a long time. Try to stay current.

I certainly have not seen you complaining about moving the embassy,
further expansion into the west bank or the general apartheid
situation that is getting worse there. Then there is Gaza.

Please keep in mind that you're talking to a ****ing hypocrite.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!