Default kimber 1911 v. cz sp01

On 2/10/20 12:11 AM, wrote:
On Sun, 9 Feb 2020 19:46:26 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 2/9/20 1:33 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 2/9/20 8:33 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 2/9/2020 8:15 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 2/9/20 5:26 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 2/8/2020 8:00 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 2/8/20 4:19 PM, Justan Ohlphart wrote:

While I was busy working for the president and then private
Â* enterprise, you were draft dodging, blowing through your
Â* inheritance, stuffing your mama into n old age home, acumilating
Â* tax leins, setting yourself up to declare bankruptcy multiple
Â* times, scemeing to live free in a house at the banks expense,
Â* finding a young innocent girl to support you in your old age
Â* after you abandoned your wife and kids. Have I forgotten any of
Â* your dastardly deeds?

You Trumpsters just don't understand the military oath some of you
took. You never worked for the president...

"I, Justin the Stupid, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will
support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all
enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and
allegiance to the same..."

The rest of the oath says you will obey the commands of the POTUS
and officers, but it does not say or imply you work for the
POTUS...you dumb ****.

The rest of your oft-repeated screed is also mostly bull**** made up
in your subpar little mind.

"...n...acumilating...leins...scemeing...banks ...

You can't even put a sentence together.

By the way, how's work release and that ankle monitor working for
your kids?

It really is funny and a bit ironic to see Harry lecturing those who
served in the military what their oath meant.

But matter not.Â* Harry's wrong anyway.Â* As Commander in Chief the POTUS
is at the top of the command chain and therefore *everyone* serving in
the military is ultimately responsible to ... and works for ... the
POTUS.

Makes one wonder Who's the dumb ****?

I know precision in language doesn't count here. I wonder if you might
point out in the Constitution, the U.S. Code, or any other official
document of the United States where it says all military personnel
work "for" the POTUS. While POTUS Pig Vomit may fire an officer from
his staff, that doesn't mean the officer was fired from the military.
My understanding is that Lt. Col. Vindman was reassigned to the
Pentagon after Trump "fired him" from the White House staff. He still
has, unless he quits, his job as a military officer.

It's all just another example of Trump's gross dishonesty and
incompetency for the office he holds. The institution of the military
is not happy with Trump's outrageous behavior in this and other matters.

Why do you think it needs to be spelled out for you in the Constitution
that military members, according to the chain of command, ultimately
are responsible to the Commander in Chief ... meaning the POTUS?
I can assure you that this is drilled into the heads of every
service member.

I think you are confusing a corporate organizational chart in a
small time newspaper with that of a military chain of command.

Now you display your lack of knowledge (or understanding) of what
happened to Vindman.Â* He had been assigned to the White House by the
Pentagon as a member of the White House National Security Counsel staff.

He was not "fired".Â* He was relieved of those duties by Trump
as Commander in Chief (an action he is totally authorized to do) and
reassigned back to the Pentagon.

Your lack of precision in what you write contributes to your
demonstrated ignorance regarding the military.

The issue was whether military officers work "for" the POTUS. They do if
they are on his staff, but all he can do is "fire them" from his staff,
as he did with Vindman. Military personnel work for the government and
people of the United States.

Who did you work for at the Kansas cIty Star? The stockholders or the guy
you reported too?

That's a far more interesting question than you can imagine. The day I
started I literally was the lowest man on the totem pole in the news
department, so I reported directly to the city and assistant city
editors, the assignment editors, and all of them and reporters who had
been there two years and the departmental chiefs in the editorial
departments became stockholders. After two years, I became a
stockholder, too, and by then I only reported to the assignment editor
and the city editor. Then I joined the copy desk and worked it when my
writing assignments for the day were met, so in that capacity, I
reported to the copy chief and the world news editor. By then I had
worked my way up the seniority list by about 14 places. But I never
worked for any of the editors there...I simply reported to them.

And anyone of them could have canned you.

One of them, probably did.

Wow...you've really gone over the edge.

Except for the college summer interns, which I started out as, the
reporters had all previously worked at smaller papers and had worked
their way up to The Star, which, in those days was one of the best
papers in the country. I cannot recall that any reporter or editor was
fired in the years I was there. Some moved on to bigger papers in other
cities. There was one photographer who should have been fired for
excessive drinking, but he was just fabulous with his cameras and got
pictures it is unlikely anyone else could have taken. The first night I
was allowed out of the city room after three months of writing obits and
rewrites, I was in a newsmobile with the guy and he stopped off at a bar
and told me to man the radio. About 10 minutes later a call came in from
the city editor, who wanted to know where we were. Hell, I didn't know.
I mumbled and the city editor laughed and told me to have the
photographer radio in when he got out of the bar.

I had a wonderful career there and only left when I was recruited by The
Associated Press. In point of fact, I was recruited by Harry F.
Rosenthal, who, back then, was *the* top national news reporter at The
AP. He had told Wes Gallagher, then the general manager of The AP, that
I was a "good prospect," and Rosenthal was given the assignment of
recruiting me.

I suppose things were much the same at IBM, eh?

https://is.gd/aUPA3Y

wrote:

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 2/9/20 1:33 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
[...]

But matter not.* Harry's wrong anyway.* As Commander in Chief the POTUS
[...]

happened to Vindman.* He had been assigned to the White House by the
Pentagon as a member of the White House National Security Counsel staff.

He was not "fired".* He was relieved of those duties by Trump
[...]

Harry, Donnie isn't here. Lies are meaningless to the rest of us.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!