Default Pleasant surprise

Just wait thing a short item on a local weathermans big adventure. He took a navy destroyer out to Sable Island off the coast of Nova Scotia. It's famous for its ship wrecks and the small horses that roam free over the dunes.
Looked out the window and there was two city police officers riding horses down my street. Wish I had my Nikon handy

Doh!
2nd word in should be 'watching....
Tim Tim is offline

5:04 PMTrue North
Doh!
2nd word in should be 'watching....
———-

No harm, my auto correct always screws me up. Lol!

True North wrote:
Doh!
2nd word in should be 'watching....

Doh, keep looking...

Just wait thing a short item on a local weathermans big adventure. He took a navy destroyer out to Sable Island off the coast of Nova Scotia. It's famous for its ship wrecks and the small horses that roam free over the dunes.
Looked out the window and there was two city police officers riding horses down my street. Wish I had my Nikon handy

"on a weathermans (sic)"
weathermans?
navy? Try Navy.
"there was two city police officers"?
Missing punctuation, too.

You should be the last person to correct anyone's typos after this disaster of a post.

True North wrote:
Doh!
2nd word in should be 'watching....
Doh, keep looking...

Just wait thing a short item on a local weathermans big adventure. He took a navy destroyer out to Sable Island off the coast of Nova Scotia. It's famous for its ship wrecks and the small horses that roam free over the dunes.
Looked out the window and there was two city police officers riding horses down my street. Wish I had my Nikon handy

"on a weathermans (sic)"
weathermans?
navy? Try Navy.
"there was two city police officers"?
Missing punctuation, too.

You should be the last person to correct anyone's typos after this disaster of a post.

LOL!

He won't own it.

I'm waiting for Harry to come to his aid and tell us this is all proper 'old English' usage.

HMS Surprise on the far side of the world_Geoff Hunt, 2003_sqs Hunt_02_HMS Surprise on the far side of the world, 2003_Geoff Hunt_sqs.jpg [1/2] Bouler Tall Ship Photos 0 August 9th 09 02:13 AM
Pleasant visit Don White General 3 January 24th 09 09:59 PM
Much more pleasant watching the Super Bowl in Florida Bars. Capt. Neal® ASA 6 February 8th 05 04:26 AM
Have a pleasant evening people. Capt. Mooron ASA 2 August 26th 04 01:16 AM
It is so pleasant. always ASA 0 July 27th 03 01:24 AM