Capt. Neal®

Default Much more pleasant watching the Super Bowl in Florida Bars.

In Florida we non-smokers passed an amendment to the
Constitution that there is no smoking allowed in the workplace
except in designated smoking areas outside of and adjacent
to the building. We passed it by a 70% margin.

The good thing about this amendment is bars and restaurants
are defined as workplaces because bartenders, cooks, wait
staff work there. Smoking is only allowed in open-air areas,
on patios, etc. for workers and patrons alike.

Whereas I used to have to suffer breathing carcinogens in
restaurants and bars, now I can enjoy smoke-free viewing
of the Super Bowl while all the nicotine addicts are forced
outside to fight the heat, flies, mosquitoes and so-see-ums...

The voters of Florida are an enlightened bunch with the
exception of those liberal idiots up in Palm Beach county who
are too stupid or senile to punch out a chad.

CN
Bobsprit

Whereas I used to have to suffer breathing carcinogens in
restaurants and bars,

So let's get this straight. You're smart enough to avoid smoke and smoking, but
to dumb to avoid a bar.
Right.

Real men don't smoke or drink and they sure as hell don't get caught in bars!
Are you 19 years old?

RB
Capt. Mooron

"Bobsprit" wrote in message

Real men don't smoke or drink and they sure as hell don't get caught in
bars!

Bwahahahahahahahaaaaaa.... what a complete Weiner you are Bob!

CM

Capt. Neal®

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message news:vHtNd.8919$K54.2435@edtnps84...

"Bobsprit" wrote in message

Real men don't smoke or drink and they sure as hell don't get caught in
bars!

Bwahahahahahahahaaaaaa.... what a complete Weiner you are Bob!

CM

Mama Suzy has Booby wrapped so tightly around her little finger
that it's cutting off the circulation.

Bwwwwaaaahahahhahahahhah! I always knew Bobsprit was a little
mama's boy but now he's out to prove it, himself. Talk about whipped . . .

CN
JG

He's in his 50s, but his brain hasn't yet matured.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Whereas I used to have to suffer breathing carcinogens in
restaurants and bars,

So let's get this straight. You're smart enough to avoid smoke and
smoking, but
to dumb to avoid a bar.
Right.

Real men don't smoke or drink and they sure as hell don't get caught in
bars!
Are you 19 years old?

RB

John Cairns

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Whereas I used to have to suffer breathing carcinogens in
restaurants and bars,

So let's get this straight. You're smart enough to avoid smoke and
smoking, but
to dumb to avoid a bar.
Right.

Real men don't smoke or drink and they sure as hell don't get caught in
bars!
Are you 19 years old?

RB

Did you get neutered after you had the kid?

Bwahhahahahahhahha.

John Cairns

Thom Stewart

Be kind Nutsy,

Neal is always hoping to get lucky with one of the Bar Sluts.

Ole Thom

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomsHomePage

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/NutsysTelescopic