John H.[_5_] John H.[_5_] is offline

Default Pleasant surprise

On Fri, 3 May 2019 22:55:29 -0400, Alex wrote:

John H. wrote:
On Thu, 2 May 2019 19:44:41 -0400, Alex wrote:

True North wrote:
Doh!
2nd word in should be 'watching....
Doh, keep looking...

Just wait thing a short item on a local weathermans big adventure. He took a navy destroyer out to Sable Island off the coast of Nova Scotia. It's famous for its ship wrecks and the small horses that roam free over the dunes.
Looked out the window and there was two city police officers riding horses down my street. Wish I had my Nikon handy

"on a weathermans (sic)"
weathermans?
navy? Try Navy.
"there was two city police officers"?
Missing punctuation, too.

You should be the last person to correct anyone's typos after this disaster of a post.

LOL!

He won't own it.

I'm waiting for Harry to come to his aid and tell us this is all proper 'old English' usage.