Default Glacier Bay (power) Catamaran's

01 glacier bay 2790 cabin . Can't say enough. This boat really good in 6-7 from miami to bimini Bahamas never got stressed out ,the boat rode smoothly in these conditions. I'll be selling my boat and looking for a catamaran . Thats it . Who feels it knows it.

wrote:
01 glacier bay 2790 cabin . Can't say enough. This boat really good in
6-7 from miami to bimini Bahamas never got stressed out ,the boat rode
smoothly in these conditions. I'll be selling my boat and looking for a
catamaran . Thats it . Who feels it knows it.

Couple around here. Nice boat. Following sea is not that friendly from
what I here. Actually thought of buying
the 2270 years ago. I think they are part of World cat now.