Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1   Report Post  
Old February 12th 19, 04:24 PM posted to rec.boats
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Jun 2013
Posts: 2,150
Default Bill Belichick has changed name of his boat to reflect Super Bowl win

Nice looking boat right here in south Florida:

https://sports.yahoo.com/not-wasting-time-bill-belichick-already-changed-name-boat-reflect-super-bowl-win-153459485.html


---
This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.
https://www.avg.com


  #2   Report Post  
Old February 12th 19, 06:12 PM posted to rec.boats
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Jul 2008
Posts: 8,436
Default Bill Belichick has changed name of his boat to reflect Super Bowl win

On Tue, 12 Feb 2019 12:27:57 -0500 (EST), Justan Ohlphart wrote:

Wrote in message:
Nice looking boat right here in south Florida:https://sports.yahoo.com/not-wasting-time-bill-belichick-already-changed-name-boat-reflect-super-bowl-win-153459485.html---This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.https://www.avg.com


It's not surprising that he didn't name it "Yo Ho" as a gay
caballero we know did.


I know, I shouldn't be laughing...but it was funny!
  #3   Report Post  
Old February 12th 19, 06:23 PM posted to rec.boats
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Jun 2013
Posts: 2,150
Default Bill Belichick has changed name of his boat to reflect Super Bowl win

On Tue, 12 Feb 2019 13:12:25 -0500, John H.
wrote:

On Tue, 12 Feb 2019 12:27:57 -0500 (EST), Justan Ohlphart wrote:

Wrote in message:
Nice looking boat right here in south Florida:https://sports.yahoo.com/not-wasting-time-bill-belichick-already-changed-name-boat-reflect-super-bowl-win-153459485.html---This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.https://www.avg.com


It's not surprising that he didn't name it "Yo Ho" as a gay
caballero we know did.


I know, I shouldn't be laughing...but it was funny!


===

Gay caballero:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9ZbuIRPwFg
  #4   Report Post  
Old February 12th 19, 06:54 PM posted to rec.boats
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,979
Default Bill Belichick has changed name of his boat to reflectSuper Bowl win

John H. wrote:
On Tue, 12 Feb 2019 12:27:57 -0500 (EST), Justan Ohlphart wrote:

Wrote in message:
Nice looking boat right here in south
Florida:https://sports.yahoo.com/not-wasting-time-bill-belichick-already-changed-name-boat-reflect-super-bowl-win-153459485.html---This
email has been checked for viruses by AVG.
https://www.avg.com

It's not surprising that he didn't name it "Yo Ho" as a gay
caballero we know did.


I know, I shouldn't be laughing...but it was funny!


Maybe that was his call as he drove down the street in his younger days.

  #5   Report Post  
Old February 12th 19, 09:44 PM posted to rec.boats
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Jul 2007
Posts: 33,398
Default Bill Belichick has changed name of his boat to reflect Super Bowl win

On Tue, 12 Feb 2019 11:24:11 -0500,
wrote:

Nice looking boat right here in south Florida:

https://sports.yahoo.com/not-wasting-time-bill-belichick-already-changed-name-boat-reflect-super-bowl-win-153459485.html

He should have left room for another "I" while he had the chance for
free.


  #8   Report Post  
Old February 13th 19, 12:32 AM posted to rec.boats
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Oct 2018
Posts: 82
Default Bill Belichick has changed name of his boat to reflect Super Bowlwin

wrote:
Nice looking boat right here in south Florida:

https://sports.yahoo.com/not-wasting-time-bill-belichick-already-changed-name-boat-reflect-super-bowl-win-153459485.html


---
This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.
https://www.avg.com


He must get out less than Donnie or he would have a much bigger boat.
  #9   Report Post  
Old February 13th 19, 04:34 AM posted to rec.boats
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Jun 2013
Posts: 2,150
Default Bill Belichick has changed name of his boat to reflect Super Bowl win

On Tue, 12 Feb 2019 17:39:07 -0500, John H.
wrote:

On Tue, 12 Feb 2019 17:33:26 -0500, wrote:

On Tue, 12 Feb 2019 16:44:56 -0500,
wrote:

On Tue, 12 Feb 2019 11:24:11 -0500,

wrote:

Nice looking boat right here in south Florida:

https://sports.yahoo.com/not-wasting-time-bill-belichick-already-changed-name-boat-reflect-super-bowl-win-153459485.html
He should have left room for another "I" while he had the chance for
free.


===

No need, the next would be VIX (9). There are never more than three
Is in a row with Roman Numerals.

---
This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.
https://www.avg.com


Nine is IX.


===

Yes, my mistake. Can you imagine trying to do multiplication or long
division with roman numerals? They still managed to do some fairly
impressive engineering however.
  #10   Report Post  
Old February 13th 19, 04:53 AM posted to rec.boats
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Jul 2007
Posts: 33,398
Default Bill Belichick has changed name of his boat to reflect Super Bowl win

On Tue, 12 Feb 2019 23:34:14 -0500,
wrote:

On Tue, 12 Feb 2019 17:39:07 -0500, John H.
wrote:

On Tue, 12 Feb 2019 17:33:26 -0500,
wrote:

On Tue, 12 Feb 2019 16:44:56 -0500,
wrote:

On Tue, 12 Feb 2019 11:24:11 -0500,

wrote:

Nice looking boat right here in south Florida:

https://sports.yahoo.com/not-wasting-time-bill-belichick-already-changed-name-boat-reflect-super-bowl-win-153459485.html
He should have left room for another "I" while he had the chance for
free.


===

No need, the next would be VIX (9). There are never more than three
Is in a row with Roman Numerals.

---
This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.
https://www.avg.com


Nine is IX.


===

Yes, my mistake. Can you imagine trying to do multiplication or long
division with roman numerals? They still managed to do some fairly
impressive engineering however.


I think they did more like simply understanding how gravity works and
how load gets transferred. That was at least true in their buildings
and bridges. Then they just over built the hell out of it. That is why
bridges built 2000 years ago could carry tanks in WWII and our
precision engineered bridges are falling in the water after 50 years.


Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FOX is showing the Super Bowl... Poco Loco General 95 February 7th 14 06:38 AM
Superb Super Bowl Ad... John H[_12_] General 11 February 9th 10 02:22 PM
Super Bowl Ad Replays Wayne.B General 13 February 8th 06 04:46 PM
Super Bowl Sunday Thom Stewart ASA 6 February 6th 06 05:09 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:53 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2019 BoatBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.
 

About Us

"It's about Boats"

 

Copyright © 2017