Default FOX is showing the Super Bowl...

....and CNN is calling it the 'Corporate Bowl'.

Any liberal connections there?

On 2/2/14, 12:00 PM, Poco Loco wrote:
...and CNN is calling it the 'Corporate Bowl'.

Any liberal connections there?

I thought it was settled: Stupor Bowl, in which a bunch of drugged up
athletes commit mayhem on the field at the direction of the bookies who
control sports.

--
There’s no point crying over spilled 4-Methylcyclohexanemethanol.
KC KC is offline

On 2/2/2014 12:00 PM, Poco Loco wrote:
...and CNN is calling it the 'Corporate Bowl'.

Any liberal connections there?

They are just ****ed because Fox Sports has taken over as the world
leader in sports from ABC...

On 2/2/14, 12:52 PM, KC wrote:
On 2/2/2014 12:00 PM, Poco Loco wrote:
...and CNN is calling it the 'Corporate Bowl'.

Any liberal connections there?

They are just ****ed because Fox Sports has taken over as the world
leader in sports from ABC...

Now *that* is funny. Thanks. Yet another reason not to watch
Fox...televised sports. Maybe that was the reason I never watched ABC.

On 2/2/2014 12:43 PM, F.O.A.D. wrote:
On 2/2/14, 12:00 PM, Poco Loco wrote:
...and CNN is calling it the 'Corporate Bowl'.

Any liberal connections there?

I thought it was settled: Stupor Bowl, in which a bunch of drugged up
athletes commit mayhem on the field at the direction of the bookies who
control sports.

You might be right about this years teams and the states they represent.
My wife wants to see the Nat. Anthem and halftime. I may join her in
front of the boob toob for those segments.

On 2/2/2014 12:52 PM, KC wrote:
On 2/2/2014 12:00 PM, Poco Loco wrote:
...and CNN is calling it the 'Corporate Bowl'.

Any liberal connections there?

They are just ****ed because Fox Sports has taken over as the world
leader in sports from ABC...

Who cares about CNNs position on anything?

Hank wrote:
On 2/2/2014 12:43 PM, F.O.A.D. wrote:
On 2/2/14, 12:00 PM, Poco Loco wrote:
...and CNN is calling it the 'Corporate Bowl'.

Any liberal connections there?

I thought it was settled: Stupor Bowl, in which a bunch of drugged up
athletes commit mayhem on the field at the direction of the bookies who
control sports.

You might be right about this years teams and the states they represent.
My wife wants to see the Nat. Anthem and halftime. I may join her in
front of the boob toob for those segments.

I may watch the game. We are finally getting a decent rain storm today.
Was not even forecast. The pool contractor was replacing the skimmer
because of a leak and cracking. Left the bags of concrete on the patio
even. When I woke up this morning and realized we are having rain covered
up the concrete. Hell, the newspaper was wet. No plastic bag. Weather
people missed this call. We had our first rain in months, earlier in the
week, and was very minor. To cold and wet to go outside for long.

On Sun, 02 Feb 2014 16:35:58 -0600, Califbill
wrote:

Hank wrote:
On 2/2/2014 12:43 PM, F.O.A.D. wrote:
[...]

===

Let me know how the skimmer repair works out for you. We're about do
for something like that on our pool.

wrote:

Hank wrote:
On 2/2/2014 12:43 PM, F.O.A.D. wrote:
[...]

Will do. The pool was remodeled about 8 years ago. Contractor did not put
enough rebar in the skimmer, and the glue job leaked. Enough water washes
away the support for the concrete and the skimmer cracked from the pool
itself.

Hank wrote:
On 2/2/2014 12:43 PM, F.O.A.D. wrote:
[...]

So far the game pretty good, as it's going my way.

I wonder what folks who despise America think when they hear great renditions of 'America the
Beautiful' and the 'Star Spangled Banner' (which I didn't think was all that great)? I suppose it
makes them sick to their stomach.

I wish Queen Latifa had sung both songs. She did quite well.

Yippee! Seattle touchdown!

OT. national Anthem at the the Super bowl. Tim General 56 February 11th 11 02:00 AM
Superb Super Bowl Ad... John H[_12_] General 11 February 9th 10 03:22 PM
Super Bowl Ad Replays Wayne.B General 13 February 8th 06 05:46 PM
Super Bowl Sunday Thom Stewart ASA 6 February 6th 06 06:09 PM