Default Superb Super Bowl Ad...

....voted best ad in a poll of over 26000.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BIOT...layer_embedded
--

John H

On 2/8/10 10:22 AM, John H wrote:
...voted best ad in a poll of over 26000.

26000 what? 26000 right-wing simpletons?

Harry wrote:
On 2/8/10 10:22 AM, John H wrote:
...voted best ad in a poll of over 26000.

26000 what? 26000 right-wing simpletons?

Don't you have someplace to go to communicate with your friends?

On 2/8/10 11:26 AM, Harry wrote:
Harry wrote:
On 2/8/10 10:22 AM, John H wrote:
...voted best ad in a poll of over 26000.

26000 what? 26000 right-wing simpletons?

Don't you have someplace to go to communicate with your friends?

While you've been here, ejaculating into rec.boats using the ID's of
others, I've been internet-shopping for a new pair of stereo speakers
for the family room. Found 'em.

In article ,
says...

...voted best ad in a poll of over 26000.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BIOT...layer_embedded

I missed it. Me and The Mouse missed the beginning of the game and I was
cooking during other parts so who knows.

When did they play the ad? First quarter?

Scotty

On 2/8/10 1:42 PM, nom=de=plume wrote:
"John wrote in message
news
...voted best ad in a poll of over 26000.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BIOT...layer_embedded
--

John H

Yeah, suddenly the Christian right has exclusive moral rights to run ads....
blech.

I thought the christian righties were busy in haiti, kidnapping children.

On 2/8/10 12:53 PM, I am Tosk wrote:
In ,
says...

...voted best ad in a poll of over 26000.

http://www.youtube.com/

I missed it. Me and The Mouse missed the beginning of the game and I was
cooking during other parts so who knows.

When did they play the ad? First quarter?

Scotty

Was that the ad in which we were all urged to pay our hospital bills and
get a job?

No wonder you missed it.

nom=de=plume wrote:
"John H" wrote in message
news
...voted best ad in a poll of over 26000.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BIOT...layer_embedded
--

John H

Yeah, suddenly the Christian right has exclusive moral rights to run ads....
blech.

Are you frikken nuts. Someone paid 2 1/2 million bucks for
that"exclusive moral right".

On 2/8/2010 1:52 PM, Harry wrote:
On 2/8/10 1:42 PM, nom=de=plume wrote:
"John wrote in message
news
...voted best ad in a poll of over 26000.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BIOT...layer_embedded
--

John H

Yeah, suddenly the Christian right has exclusive moral rights to run
blech.

I thought the christian righties were busy in haiti, kidnapping children.

Well, I guess Tim supports THIS kind of post, after all it is much nicer
than posting about boats.

Super Bowl Ad Replays Wayne.B General 13 February 8th 06 05:46 PM
Super Bowl Sunday Thom Stewart ASA 6 February 6th 06 06:09 PM
OK Scotty; 2 Weeks, for all the Marbles. Super Bowl!!! Thom Stewart ASA 1 January 23rd 06 05:26 AM
Much more pleasant watching the Super Bowl in Florida Bars. Capt. Neal® ASA 6 February 8th 05 05:26 AM