Default Anyone ever made pupusas?

On Mon, 11 Feb 2019 13:26:29 -0500, John H.
wrote:

I'm thinking of giving them a shot using this recipe:

https://www.bonappetit.com/recipe/pupusas

Never had 'em before. But it might be time we all learn to enjoy 'south of the border' food.

I thought that was what Fauxcahontas called her kids.

wrote:

I'm thinking of giving them a shot using this recipe:

https://www.bonappetit.com/recipe/pupusas

Never had 'em before. But it might be time we all learn to enjoy 'south of the border' food.

I thought that was what Fauxcahontas called her kids.

From my daughter's Facebook page:

"Who do you think has the best pupusas?"

Julia ... I did not know they had them at Nicks...

Stacy ... Havent had those. The ones my students taught me to make are pretty fab and they said my
curtido y salsa was perfect.

Larry ... I didn’t know Nick’s had them, but will give them a try for comparison.

John Herring... Elizabeth Warren!

Ryan...John Herring not “papooses” ??. Pupusas are an El Salvadorian dish. They are friend patties
with pork and cheese inside. They are delicious!

Anyone ever made pupusas? Tim General 17 February 13th 19 11:58 AM
Anyone ever made pupusas? Bill[_12_] General 2 February 11th 19 09:41 PM
Looks like we made it...... North Star General 17 August 22nd 12 11:45 AM
we made it! bpuharic General 5 January 3rd 12 02:38 AM
they made it. Don White General 0 September 29th 08 02:05 PM