BoatBanter.com

-   -   Anyone ever made pupusas? (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/181613-re-anyone-ever-made-pupusas.html)

[email protected] February 11th 19 08:49 PM

Anyone ever made pupusas?

On Mon, 11 Feb 2019 13:26:29 -0500, John H.
wrote:

I'm thinking of giving them a shot using this recipe:

https://www.bonappetit.com/recipe/pupusas

Never had 'em before. But it might be time we all learn to enjoy 'south of the border' food.

I thought that was what Fauxcahontas called her kids.

John H.[_5_] February 11th 19 09:10 PM

Anyone ever made pupusas?

wrote:

I'm thinking of giving them a shot using this recipe:

https://www.bonappetit.com/recipe/pupusas

Never had 'em before. But it might be time we all learn to enjoy 'south of the border' food.

I thought that was what Fauxcahontas called her kids.

From my daughter's Facebook page:

"Who do you think has the best pupusas?"

Julia ... I did not know they had them at Nicks...

Stacy ... Havent had those. The ones my students taught me to make are pretty fab and they said my
curtido y salsa was perfect.

Larry ... I didn’t know Nick’s had them, but will give them a try for comparison.

John Herring... Elizabeth Warren!

Ryan...John Herring not “papooses” ??. Pupusas are an El Salvadorian dish. They are friend patties
with pork and cheese inside. They are delicious!