Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Caravan Invasion - Why California?

On 1/8/19 9:48 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 1/8/2019 9:37 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 1/8/19 9:32 AM, Tim wrote:

7:59 AMKeyser Soze
I notice that you right-wingers don't mention the really large illegal
immigration problem, the foreigners who enter this country on limited
term visas and overstay those visas. Oh, wait...they're mostly not
darker-skinned Latinos.

Funny, no one sees you addressing that problem either.

Or is it a problem for you, Harry?

I don't have any problems with the hard-working, family oriented
Latinos who come across our border for a decent life. That's what my
ancestors did.

You're a Latino?

D'uh. I didn't say "that's *who* my ancestors were. Ah, rec.boats...full
of good readers.

Caravan of Crap John H.[_5_] General 0 October 27th 18 09:18 PM
Good article on 'the Caravan' John H.[_5_] General 0 October 24th 18 10:49 AM
CARAVAN PARK __________________________________________ [email protected] Boat Building 0 March 19th 09 02:51 PM
ICW cruising caravan Matt Crew 0 September 23rd 04 08:33 PM