Default Our government in action

On Wed, 12 Dec 2018 18:28:16 -0500, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

On 12/12/2018 6:04 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 12 Dec 2018 17:51:48 -0500,
wrote:

On Wed, 12 Dec 2018 12:53:00 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 12/12/18 12:49 PM,
wrote:
On Wed, 12 Dec 2018 12:25:57 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 12/12/18 12:03 PM,
wrote:
On Wed, 12 Dec 2018 10:15:54 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 12/12/18 9:50 AM, Justan Ohlphart wrote:

Crooks are Fat Hatrry's friends.

Ahh... American corporations...

live person at cell company

Good morning!. I’m Casey. I am glad you reached out to me. How may I help?

Me

I want to report that I returned three iphones that were fraudulently
ordered and I previously reported.

Casey

Thank you for staying online and for bringing this up to my attention. I
will definitely look for options to help you report the fraudulent
activities.

To start with, with whom do I have the pleasure of chatting today?

Me

What? I already reported the fraud. Your company was supposed to send me
a FEDEX return label. It didn't. I dropped the box off at a FEDEX depot
with your return address on it.

my name is harry krause

Casey

Oh, thank you for clarifying

Hi Harry! Good day!

I am pleased to meet you online. I hope that you are doing good today.

Don't worry, you got me here, rest assured that I will do my very best
to help you with notating here on the account that you have returned the
phones already

Me

Do you need any other information?

Casey

By the way, do you have any tracking number

I sincerely apologize if the return label was not sent to you

Me

I had no label, just marked your shipping box REFUSED. Same tracking
number as you used XXXXXXXXXXX

Casey

Thank you for letting me know, I will have it fully notate here on the
account

Me

thanks...bye.

Casey

Can you please confirm to me on which FedEx branch you dropped the device?

Me

Prince Frederick, MD

Casey

Thank you so much for providing

All set on the account now as I have fully notate it here on the account

Me

Thanks, bye!

Casey

You are most welcome!

I want to make sure to assist all your concerns, was I able to answer
all of your concerns today?

Also, once we have received the device, charges that was billed on the
account with regards to this devices, will be credited back

Did I address all of your concern?

Are you still with me?

I haven't heard from you in a while. Would you like to continue chatting?

I'm sorry I haven't heard from you so I'm going to close the chat.
Please feel free to chat with us again. Thank you for visiting Verizon
Wireless.

You spent way more time talking to a boiler room dweeb that I would
have.

I was on the edge of being polite. It was texting, not voice.

I have never texted on a phone

It's not much of a thrill.

I am aware of what texting is, I was doing it in 1985 but it wasn't on
a phone, it was on a cell connected data terminal.
If I want to talk to someone and I have a phone, I will just call you.

===

Texting can be thought of as a more informal type of EMAIL. It, and
EMAIL, have the advantage of not requiring an immediate response like
a phone call.

I also dislike texting and don't do it often but sometimes it has it's
advantages. There's a written document that can preclude
misinterpretations plus, being digital, texting often works when a
voice hookup is sketchy. Also saves bandwidth and data costs.

Have you tried texting through the microphone? Apple has done a good job of transferring voice to
the written word. Sure wish the TV folks could get the same software for closed captioning.

wrote:

On Wed, 12 Dec 2018 12:53:00 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 12/12/18 12:49 PM,
wrote:
On Wed, 12 Dec 2018 12:25:57 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

I understand all about that. It s why I use Email. I can even send you
a text that looks like Email on my end.
We were texting from our PTs before most people had a cell phone. The
phone they sold was actually bigger than our PT, did not have a
display or a keyboard, just a dial pad.

wrote:

On Wed, 12 Dec 2018 12:53:00 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 12/12/18 12:49 PM,
wrote:
On Wed, 12 Dec 2018 12:25:57 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

---
https://www.avg.com

Most of the bull**** time wasting in a phone call is avoided with texting. I use it quite a bit.

I am not much of a yacker on the phone either. When we all had car
phones I typically ran about 45-50 minutes a month. Most of the guys
turned in 300 or more. My typical phone call was 1 minute.

wrote:

On Wed, 12 Dec 2018 12:53:00 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 12/12/18 12:49 PM,
wrote:
On Wed, 12 Dec 2018 12:25:57 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Yeah, my android phone has that capability but I've very rarely used it.
Most of my text messages are to my wife and they are usually, "yes, dear".

wrote:

On Wed, 12 Dec 2018 12:53:00 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 12/12/18 12:49 PM,
wrote:
On Wed, 12 Dec 2018 12:25:57 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

My wife's Android has voice recognition. She turned it off after she
butt dialed someone and sent them about 20 texts of her hollering at
the pool company.

wrote:

On Wed, 12 Dec 2018 12:53:00 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 12/12/18 12:49 PM,
wrote:
On Wed, 12 Dec 2018 12:25:57 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Mine won't come on unless I'm in text mode and have pushed the button. It goes off as soon as I send
the text.

wrote:

On Wed, 12 Dec 2018 12:53:00 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 12/12/18 12:49 PM,
wrote:
On Wed, 12 Dec 2018 12:25:57 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

It is all magic to me.

We are from the government and here to help [email protected] General 54 January 26th 16 05:22 AM
We're From The Government Un-Yawn Cruising 2 September 12th 09 09:19 PM
Government Fred Bastiat ASA 4 December 2nd 06 06:07 PM
( OT ) I'M FROM THE GOVERNMENT and I'M HERE TO HELP YOU Jim, General 6 March 31st 05 11:48 PM