Default Butternut squash soup

I tried this for the first time yesterday. A friend gave me a couple large butternut squash, so I
thought I'd give it a try. It's really, really good. I basically used the recipe below, using
rosemary, thyme, salt, and pepper as seasonings. And, I roasted the squash as described in the link
in the recipe. If your wife does the cooking, give her a hand with the cutting and peeling.

https://www.delish.com/cooking/recip...h-soup-recipe/

Tim Tim is offline

On Monday, November 26, 2018 at 8:04:54 AM UTC-6, John H wrote:
I tried this for the first time yesterday. A friend gave me a couple large butternut squash, so I
thought I'd give it a try. It's really, really good. I basically used the recipe below, using
rosemary, thyme, salt, and pepper as seasonings. And, I roasted the squash as described in the link
in the recipe. If your wife does the cooking, give her a hand with the cutting and peeling.

https://www.delish.com/cooking/recip...h-soup-recipe/

I'm not really a squash fan but the Mrs likes it. This will be on the roster this week.

On Mon, 26 Nov 2018 16:09:25 -0800 (PST), Tim wrote:

On Monday, November 26, 2018 at 8:04:54 AM UTC-6, John H wrote:
I tried this for the first time yesterday. A friend gave me a couple large butternut squash, so I
thought I'd give it a try. It's really, really good. I basically used the recipe below, using
rosemary, thyme, salt, and pepper as seasonings. And, I roasted the squash as described in the link
in the recipe. If your wife does the cooking, give her a hand with the cutting and peeling.

https://www.delish.com/cooking/recip...h-soup-recipe/

I'm not really a squash fan but the Mrs likes it. This will be on the roster this week.

I'd never fixed it. This tastes different, and better, than any other squash I've eaten.

Jews Trying To Squash Wagner Opera In Los Angeles [email protected] General 30 July 30th 09 12:25 AM
Soup to Nuts? jps General 10 May 24th 09 04:16 PM
Soup to Nuts? [email protected] General 0 May 23rd 09 01:47 AM
Pea Soup Joe ASA 6 December 13th 06 01:37 PM
New Soup Recipe Bob Crantz ASA 0 August 3rd 04 02:54 AM