Tim Tim is offline

Default Butternut squash soup

On Monday, November 26, 2018 at 8:04:54 AM UTC-6, John H wrote:
I tried this for the first time yesterday. A friend gave me a couple large butternut squash, so I
thought I'd give it a try. It's really, really good. I basically used the recipe below, using
rosemary, thyme, salt, and pepper as seasonings. And, I roasted the squash as described in the link
in the recipe. If your wife does the cooking, give her a hand with the cutting and peeling.

https://www.delish.com/cooking/recip...h-soup-recipe/

I'm not really a squash fan but the Mrs likes it. This will be on the roster this week.