Tim Tim is offline

Default Hey Harry! Aren’t you glad you’re not in China?

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/11/13/a...ntl/index.html

“Where’d Harry go?” I dunno, he was the speaker at the rally just last week...”

On 11/14/18 9:08 AM, Tim wrote:
https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/11/13/a...ntl/index.html

“Where’d Harry go?” I dunno, he was the speaker at the rally just last week...”

Don't tell your boy Trump...he'll be pulling the same **** here. And he
is your boy...you almost always have his back.

On 11/14/18 9:53 AM, Justan Ohlphart wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 11/14/18 9:08 AM, Tim wrote: https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/11/13/asia/china-student-marxist-missing-intl/index.html “Where’d Harry go?” I dunno, he was the speaker at the rally just last week...” Don't tell your boy Trump...he'll be pulling the same **** here. And he is your boy...you almost always have his back.

If only we could. You'd almost certainly go missing. But on the
other hand, you are our window to the world of long suffering
liberals. All the liberal bull**** in one concise package. Thank
you Fat Harry.

I know you are too stupid to understand what you are saying, but that
you wish Trump to have the same authoritarian powers as the dictators of
China, Russia, North Korea, Saudi Arabia, to name a few, says volumes
about you and the depth of political depravity that permeates your
consciousness. If you haven't already, you should join your local
chapter of neo-Nazis...they think like you do.

On 11/14/18 9:08 AM, Tim wrote:
[...]

The reaction of so many progressive liberals to Trump's election and
presidency has created a new mental health issue to be treated.

It's called "MSU disorder". (Make Stuff Up)

On 11/14/18 9:08 AM, Tim wrote:
[...]

And what do *you* think "If only we could" means in context of my post
and the responding post of your mentally challenged buddy? From what he
says and does, the leaders Trump admires most are the dictators, the
very ones who make political opponents disappear. Trump has such nice
things to say about the thugs he admires, and little but venom to fling
at the heads of state of the western democracies who are our allies.

Your love for Trump has fogged your brain.

On 11/14/18 9:08 AM, Tim wrote:
[...]

You think *my* brain is fogged? You can't even comprehend what Justin
meant when he said, "If only we could". You completely missed what his
comment implied. It had nothing to do with "dictators" or "neo-Nazis".

This is exactly the problem that exists in the minds of
liberal Trump haters like yourself. You are already programed to
react without investing any effort to think.

Tim Tim is offline

8:13 AMKeyser Soze
On 11/14/18 9:08 AM, Tim wrote:
https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/11/13/a...ntl/index.html

“Where’d Harry go?” I dunno, he was the speaker at the rally just last week...”

Don't tell your boy Trump...he'll be pulling the same **** here. And he
is your boy...you almost always have his back.

Odd, trump wasn’t in the article, but you like to being *your boy* Trump to the table every chance you can.

“GO DONALD,GO!!!”

On 11/14/18 9:08 AM, Tim wrote:
[...]

Perhaps my mind doesn't comprehend "Transplanted to the South Stupid..."
So perhaps you can explain what your slow-witted buddy meant...

On 11/14/18 11:08 AM, Tim wrote:

8:13 AMKeyser Soze
On 11/14/18 9:08 AM, Tim wrote:
https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/11/13/a...ntl/index.html

“Where’d Harry go?” I dunno, he was the speaker at the rally just last week...”

Don't tell your boy Trump...he'll be pulling the same **** here. And he
is your boy...you almost always have his back.

Odd, trump wasn’t in the article, but you like to being *your boy* Trump to the table every chance you can.

“GO DONALD,GO!!!”

I do tend to group political despots together...

On Wed, 14 Nov 2018 11:22:32 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

Perhaps my mind doesn't comprehend "Transplanted to the South Stupid..."
So perhaps you can explain what your slow-witted buddy meant...

How are you going to be after your wife drags you south?
I suppose you will just be one of those assholes who just sits around
telling everyone how you used to do things up north.