Tim Tim is offline

Default When you’re rating are plundering

I guess you have to do something like batter the people who backed you for years. I know they have a blast with Smart Alec Baldwin bashing Trump, and a lot of it I think is funny- but does get repetitive.

But for some reason SNLs humor is kinda turning. I’m wondering if the writers are getting tired of being democrat, or are they just trying to keep ratings?

http://www.dailywire.com/news/23453/...ut-joseph-curl

On Tue, 28 Nov 2017 19:01:38 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

I guess you have to do something like batter the people who backed you for years. I know they have a blast with Smart Alec Baldwin bashing Trump, and a lot of it I think is funny- but does get repetitive.

But for some reason SNLs humor is kinda turning. I’m wondering if the writers are getting tired of being democrat, or are they just trying to keep ratings?

http://www.dailywire.com/news/23453/...ut-joseph-curl

SNL hasn't really been funny since the Belushi, Aykroyd and Jane
Curtin days. Even then it took a whole season to get 2 hours of decent
jokes.
Tim Tim is offline

Nov
wrote:

I guess you have to do something like batter the people who backed you for years. I know they have a blast with Smart Alec Baldwin bashing Trump, and a lot of it I think is funny- but does get repetitive.

But for some reason SNLs humor is kinda turning. I’m wondering if the writers are getting tired of being democrat, or are they just trying to keep ratings?

http://www.dailywire.com/news/23453/...ut-joseph-curl

SNL hasn't really been funny since the Belushi, Aykroyd and Jane
Curtin days. Even then it took a whole season to get 2 hours of decent
jokes.
That was back in the days when they weren’t a bit political too..

Nov
wrote:

I guess you have to do something like batter the people who backed you for years. I know they have a blast with Smart Alec Baldwin bashing Trump, and a lot of it I think is funny- but does get repetitive.

But for some reason SNLs humor is kinda turning. I’m wondering if the writers are getting tired of being democrat, or are they just trying to keep ratings?

http://www.dailywire.com/news/23453/...ut-joseph-curl

SNL hasn't really been funny since the Belushi, Aykroyd and Jane
Curtin days. Even then it took a whole season to get 2 hours of decent
jokes.
That was back in the days when they weren’t a bit political too..

They always had a left wing slant. Chevy Chase pretty much sunk Gerry
Ford's campaign by presenting a false image of him that was taken as
real.

On Wednesday, November 29, 2017 at 10:59:40 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Wed, 29 Nov 2017 06:06:12 -0800 (PST), Tim

Nov
wrote:

I guess you have to do something like batter the people who backed you for years. I know they have a blast with Smart Alec Baldwin bashing Trump, and a lot of it I think is funny- but does get repetitive.

But for some reason SNLs humor is kinda turning. I’m wondering if the writers are getting tired of being democrat, or are they just trying to keep ratings?

http://www.dailywire.com/news/23453/...ut-joseph-curl

SNL hasn't really been funny since the Belushi, Aykroyd and Jane
Curtin days. Even then it took a whole season to get 2 hours of decent
jokes.
That was back in the days when they weren’t a bit political too...

They always had a left wing slant. Chevy Chase pretty much sunk Gerry
Ford's campaign by presenting a false image of him that was taken as
real.

They will make fun of liberals on occasion, but they do it in a careful, lighthearted way.

Tim wrote:
I guess you have to do something like batter the people who backed you for years. I know they have a blast with Smart Alec Baldwin bashing Trump, and a lot of it I think is funny- but does get repetitive.

But for some reason SNLs humor is kinda turning. I’m wondering if the writers are getting tired of being democrat, or are they just trying to keep ratings?

http://www.dailywire.com/news/23453/...ut-joseph-curl

Before they go live, Baldwin spends about a full minute pursing his lips
and doing other mouth exercises to get into character.

Tim wrote:
I guess you have to do something like batter the people who backed you for years. I know they have a blast with Smart Alec Baldwin bashing Trump, and a lot of it I think is funny- but does get repetitive.

But for some reason SNLs humor is kinda turning. I’m wondering if the writers are getting tired of being democrat, or are they just trying to keep ratings?

http://www.dailywire.com/news/23453/...ut-joseph-curl

BTW - Happy Birthday, old man!

Its Me wrote:
On Wednesday, November 29, 2017 at 10:59:40 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Wed, 29 Nov 2017 06:06:12 -0800 (PST), Tim

Nov
wrote:

[...]

Trump was even the host last season. They do lean to the left, for sure.
Tim Tim is offline

7:08 PMAlex
Tim wrote:
I guess you have to do something like batter the people who backed you for years. I know they have a blast with Smart Alec Baldwin bashing Trump, and a lot of it I think is funny- but does get repetitive.

But for some reason SNLs humor is kinda turning. I’m wondering if the writers are getting tired of being democrat, or are they just trying to keep ratings?

http://www.dailywire.com/news/23453/...ut-joseph-curl

BTW - Happy Birthday, old man!

—-
Yessir I made it through another one. Thanks boss!

Dave's Rating Capt. Rob ASA 0 July 14th 06 04:53 PM
Rating the Boats!!! Capt. Rob ASA 8 April 16th 05 09:32 AM
IRC Rating question SaltWaterJunkie General 1 June 27th 04 06:44 PM
HELP ?????? Mercury HP Rating Mike Robinson UK Power Boats 0 August 18th 03 09:25 AM