Mr. Luddite[_4_] Mr. Luddite[_4_] is offline

Default Hey Harry! Aren’t you glad you’re not in China?

On 11/14/2018 10:06 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 11/14/18 9:53 AM, Justan Ohlphart wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 11/14/18 9:08 AM, Tim wrote:
https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/11/13/asia/china-student-marxist-missing-intl/index.html
“Where’d Harry go?”** I dunno, he was the speaker at the rally just
last week...” Don't tell your boy Trump...he'll be pulling the same
**** here. And he is your boy...you almost always have his back.

If only we could. You'd almost certainly go missing. But on the
* other hand, you are our window to the world of long suffering
* liberals. All the liberal bull**** in one concise package. Thank
* you Fat Harry.

I know you are too stupid to understand what you are saying, but that
you wish Trump to have the same authoritarian powers as the dictators of
China, Russia, North Korea, Saudi Arabia, to name a few, says volumes
about you and the depth of political depravity that permeates your
consciousness. If you haven't already, you should join your local
chapter of neo-Nazis...they think like you do.

The reaction of so many progressive liberals to Trump's election and
presidency has created a new mental health issue to be treated.

It's called "MSU disorder". (Make Stuff Up)