Default Hey Justin, Greg, Wayne ....

What's going on in Florida?

Now I hear that both DeSantis and Scott election "victories" may not be
victories after all.

Recounts are apparently in process for both and the margin of victory is
diminishing rapidly for both.

On 11/8/18 8:23 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

What's going on in Florida?

Now I hear that both DeSantis and Scott election "victories" may not be
victories after all.

Recounts are apparently in process for both and the margin of victory is
diminishing rapidly for both.

The Return of the Electronic Hanging Chads?

In Georgia, there hopefully will be a big time investigation of what
appears to be a highly tainted election process, including making voters
wait for hours in black districts to vote at the same time 700 voting
machines were sitting unused in an Atlanta warehouse.

On Thu, 8 Nov 2018 20:23:53 -0500, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

What's going on in Florida?

Now I hear that both DeSantis and Scott election "victories" may not be
victories after all.

Recounts are apparently in process for both and the margin of victory is
diminishing rapidly for both.

I haven't heard anything about DeSantis but Scott is on his way to a
recount. The ag commissioner is also getting a recount.